Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 5, 2011
These have the same quality as the Hunter inserts for half the price. I bought them to put inside my rain boots to double as snow boots. They're soft and toasty. I wear a 7 wide shoe. The medium fits me perfectly.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2014
I got the Boot Warmer Fleece Sock to use with a pair of Wellies (the rubber English rain boots) when we went to England for the month of November. The Sock was a bit large and would start to pull out of the boot (when I pulled my foot out) because it got dragged out with my regular shoe sock. I did like the warmth it added, and it was comfortable to walk in. I would put it on my foot (over my regular sock) and then put my foot in the boot -- which worked fine for me -- rather than try to put it in the boot first. It isn't very thick (the picture made me think it had body); it IS made from fleece cloth.
on September 2, 2013
These are great inside my winter boots. They are very comfortable and keep my feet really warm in cold weather.
on May 9, 2013
These are exactly as pictured and fit nicely inside my rainboots. They really make the boot so much more comfortable.
on November 17, 2015
I purchased the yellow rain boots a few weeks ago and decided to purchase the fleece socks to match. Color is slightly off but will do. The socks feel warm and fit just okay. I will keep them.
on April 23, 2013
Nothing is worse in the winter than wet cold feet. Living in Chicago, it gets really cold nd really wet, so it is difficult to find winter boots that are warm and waterproof. These inserts worked well in both pair of rain boots I own. My feet stayed both dry and warm. Great for turning rain boots into winter boots.
on February 14, 2014
Love these! Exactly what I wanted for rain boots! Now if I can only find rain boots to fit! :)
on January 29, 2013
A little on the small size though. I wear a size 7.5 and they fit perfectly, but if your shoe size is any larger I would suggest buying a larger size.
on January 22, 2014
I was given a pair of cool rain boots, but they were too big. My son suggested these recently as he had seen his girlfriend wear them. I ordered them, received them really quick and I love them. I can now wear those boots that sat for 2 years!
on September 9, 2014
warm but too thick to wear under boots