Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 5, 2011
These have the same quality as the Hunter inserts for half the price. I bought them to put inside my rain boots to double as snow boots. They're soft and toasty. I wear a 7 wide shoe. The medium fits me perfectly.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2014
I got the Boot Warmer Fleece Sock to use with a pair of Wellies (the rubber English rain boots) when we went to England for the month of November. The Sock was a bit large and would start to pull out of the boot (when I pulled my foot out) because it got dragged out with my regular shoe sock. I did like the warmth it added, and it was comfortable to walk in. I would put it on my foot (over my regular sock) and then put my foot in the boot -- which worked fine for me -- rather than try to put it in the boot first. It isn't very thick (the picture made me think it had body); it IS made from fleece cloth.
on December 20, 2013
For the price not so good. Runs large and the material is a bit thin. I would go to ebaynext time.
on November 17, 2015
I purchased the yellow rain boots a few weeks ago and decided to purchase the fleece socks to match. Color is slightly off but will do. The socks feel warm and fit just okay. I will keep them.
on April 23, 2013
Nothing is worse in the winter than wet cold feet. Living in Chicago, it gets really cold nd really wet, so it is difficult to find winter boots that are warm and waterproof. These inserts worked well in both pair of rain boots I own. My feet stayed both dry and warm. Great for turning rain boots into winter boots.
on January 22, 2014
I was given a pair of cool rain boots, but they were too big. My son suggested these recently as he had seen his girlfriend wear them. I ordered them, received them really quick and I love them. I can now wear those boots that sat for 2 years!
on December 30, 2012
I plan to return this item. The fit is weird & clumsy. When I put the boot on, the sock slips & slides and causes the boot to fit improperly. There is no way I can wear these socks in my "Wellies".
on September 25, 2011
These work perfectly for my Croc rainboots! They aren't fancy or super high quality, but they serve the purpose well!
on March 3, 2013
These are good just to get boots to fit more snuggly but I am constantly aware of the seam on the socks...they are not comfortable. Wearing my boots barefoot is more comfortable. Even if I wear socks I can still feel the HUGE seam at the CENTER of the sole of the sock...I'm sure I could sew better than that.
on November 15, 2013
Reviews I read were somewhat conflicting - I now weigh in on the side which says these boot warmer fleece socks are a bit large. Other than that, they are fine...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.