|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.63 - $60.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- NOTE: This style is available in whole sizes only and tends to run big. If you normally order a 7 we recommend that you order the next full size down. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7 we recommend purchasing a size 6.Fw Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stay dry in the rain with the stylish Puddles boots by Nomad. The boots feature a classic mid calf rainboot style, size buckle for adjustable fit, all over printed pattern, rubber upper and slightly heeled rubber outsole.
Shaft Height 12"
Leg Opening 15"
Heel Height 1"
Don't wish your rainy days away; hop into some Puddles! This super-cute rain boot from Nomad features a rubber upper in an array of patterns to fit any personality, while its sturdy treaded outsole and soft fabric lining keep dampness out and warmth in.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002GJTKTA
- Item model number: Puddles
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first pair broke within the first six months of owning them. The seem along the sole broke, resulting in water/mud entering the boot.
I contacted Nomad's customer service, they replaced my boots, with the message: "If you want to extend the use of the boots we advise not to use them in extreme weather conditions or soak them in water because they are water resistance and not water proof".
Fair enough, except I never wore them in extreme weather conditions or soaked them in water. Just walked the dog on rainy days.
So I get the second pair of boots in the mail (yay!). Initially I was super happy, only to find out today that the back of the boot is now splitting along the seam. I have worn these boots only during the summer time, when it was nice and dry. Disappointed :(
Maybe there is a "break every nomad boot" curse on me, but I will not be purchasing new nomad boots and will be looking for something tougher to walk in.
It was noted in the description of this boot to order 1 size smaller because the run large. I normally wear an 8, so I ordered a 7 and they were too tight to even put a sock on with them.
Problem number 2; there was a note from Nomad in the package that states "rain boots are water resistant, NOT WATERPROOF, and are not intended for extreme weather conditions or submergence". Isn't the point of rain boots to be water proof, not just water resistant? If I would have seen this in the description on Amazon, I would not have ordered them in the first place.
Only complaint is that the first time I tried them on, the adjustable "buckle" strap almost totally tore on one of the boots. It's a cheap plastic and not very strong. You won't really need to adjust the straps, probably, but the material is slippery and flimsy on the straps. The boots themselves are great. I could fit my bootcut jeans into them without feeling smushed. I'm normally a 7.5 or 8. Got a 7 and that was perfect.