|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.66 - $57.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- NOTE: This style is available in whole sizes only and tends to run small. If you normally wear a 7 1/2 we recommend that you order the next half size up. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7 1/2 we recommend purchasing a size 8. Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flaunt your Western-inspired style in this playful Yippy rain boot from Nomad. Its classic silhouette will keep you looking sharp, while its rubber construction provides protection and insulation.
Flaunt your Western-inspired style in this playful Yippy rain boot from Nomad. Its classic silhouette will keep you looking sharp, while its rubber construction provides protection and insulation.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002GJTTUK
- Item model number: Yippy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wore my boots approximately 3 times and when I put them on today they started falling apart on the ankle of my left foot. I'm very much disappointed because this is my first time having an issue when ordering on amazon. Please advise, because I really love the boot but I had to run out and buy another pair of shoes to put on.
You have to remember too these are "rubber" rain boots so they get warm. Suggest wearing socks if you want to be able to get them off after wearing, otherwise I can see why some people said they struggled to get them off.
Over all, very happy with the look.