- Save 10% each on Medium Size (24"x18") offered by ecopeco art when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 2ECOMEDIUM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Large size (24"x36") offered by ecopeco art. Enter code ECO15MBROWN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ecopeco 18" x 24" Self Healing Cutting Mat (Brown) | Double Sided Grid Board with No Smell, Non-Slip for Art, Craft, Sewing, Quilting, Model, Hobby | Great for Paper, Fabric, Vinyl & Plastic with Rotary Cutter, X-Acto Knife by Eco-Friendly Material
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ KID SAFE & 100% PVC & BPA FREE Your health is an asset. Our cutting mats are made from non-toxic, food grade polypropylene plastic instead of harmful PVC. Create DIY projects with kids or craft items all day. You’ll never worry about safety again!
- ✅ SURVIVES HEAVY CUTTING Designed for repeated use, our mat includes 5 layers of self-healing material. Hack through paper, boards, fabric and plastic with a rotary cutter, exacto blade or razor knife. It’ll take the abuse, heal and last a long time.
- ✅ NO UNPLEASANT PLASTIC SMELL That awful new cutting mat smell giving you a headache? Our mats are made with NO chemical smell at all! It’s absolutely odorless. Use this for crafting, scrapbooking or sewing without worrying about your health.
- ✅ LONG-LASTING WITH FADE PROOF GRIDS As a professional crafter & DIY’er, the last thing you want is for faded matting grids to slow your work down. Our cutting mats come with fade-proof grids so they’ll look great even after months and years of use.
- ✅ FLAT-PACKED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE - All cutting mats come flat-packed, neatly stacked in their boxes. No need to roll them open, or have them stored awkwardly in your drawers. These things spark joy!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The last cutting mat you’ll ever need.
Tired of cutting mats that break down after a month? Worried about the scratches (and toxic microplastics!) whenever you use your old cutting mat? ECOPECO Art is here to take your worries and throw them away.
Welcome the ECOPECO Art Self-Healing Cutting Mat. A tougher and safer alternative to your run-of-the-mill cutting mat!
Precise, sturdy, and self-healing.
All ECOPECO Art Self-Healing Cutting Mats come standard with gridlines and guides that help you make more precise cuts with your knives. Whether you’re using an X-Acto knife, scissors, or a box cutter, you can let our mat take care of the measurements for you.
Our cutting mats are made with polypropylene, a self-healing material harder and more resilient than regular PVC.
PP, not PVC.
PVC is used to create pipes, flooring, and other cutting mats. It’s used because it’s cheap, tough, and easy to produce… but it’s also very, very toxic. Cutting mats made with PVC are infused with phthalates, containing toxins that are proven to harm humans. These cause cancer, create complications in childbirth, and stunt development in children.
ECOPECO Art Self-Healing Cutting Mats stand out from all other cutting mats thanks to the material we use to create them: polypropylene. It’s the safest and toughest material for cutting mats. Rest easy knowing that our cutting mats are made with your well-being in mind!
UL Environment, our third-party evaluation partner, has headed the world in evaluating and testing safety risks in many products for over 100 years. This certifies that our mats are safe, toxin-free, and will last you for years to come.