(Set of 4) Premium Non-Stick Tan Baking Mats and Cookie Sheets, Trim to Fit, Easy Cleaning, Ultra-Thin for Consistent Heat Distribution That Makes Food Taste Better (15.75” x 13”)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY - Works great in ovens, toasters, convection ovens and pizza ovens; Ideal in dehydrators and for crafting
- TRIMS TO FIT ANY PAN - Durable construction won’t curl like parchment paper; Perfect for cakes, bread, cookies, pastries
- EASY TO CLEAN - Simply wipe clean; No more scraping food from pans; Ideal gift for college or apartment living, wedding or housewarming present
- SAFE TO 500 F - Ultra-thin design creates an advanced heat distribution system for ideal food crispness. Perfect healthy cooking accessory for multiple uses.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - More sheets for you to make more cookies, fruit pies, breads and cakes (See below for special pricing offers)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||M&B Global Solutions Inc.||KITZINI||X-Haibei||Silchef||Prime Daily Discounts||AmazeSun|
|Color||Tan Package||Red Magenta & Teal Blue||Red||Red, Yellow, Green||Multicolor||Gold/6 pieces|
Your Search For the Perfect Baking Accessory Is Finally Over!
After purchasing the Healthy Chef Tools Baking Mats, here is what you should do:- Rip open the Amazon box when it arrives at your door and check out how light and sturdy the baking mats are.
- You will be holding in your hands the ideal baking surface for making the best cookies, breads, cakes and pizza you have ever tasted.
- Bake some cookies as soon as your mats arrive and notice how easy they lift off the surface. With 4 sheets in each package, you can make more cookies faster and easier, especially during the busy holiday season.
- Wipe clean with soapy water. Lay flat for easy storage and be ready to use over and over again.
What Separates Healthy Chef Tools Baking Mats From the Competition?It’s actually quite simple. It starts with the non-stick, PFOA-free material. At just .12 mm thick, you can cut our baking mats to fit any size or shape pan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The huge pie released with no issues, The bottom was exactly the same color as the top and the taste and texture of the filo dough was perfect. There was no residual taste of the silicone and ultimately, the audience went crazy over both the look and the taste of the monster pie.
I look forward to exploring other versions in the very near future. Maybe a huge desert ? I dunno, stay tuned.
Didn't roll, crease or wrinkle like parchment paper.
easy to cut
easy clean up, literally just wipes off
Food finished faster, might be because of the darker color compared to parchment paper, need to do more experimenting.
Stains, not that I care but some might. I can see where every cookie sat.
All in all, I am hopeful this will be a useful product for my kitchen. Anything that makes clean up less of a hassle and keeps down the cost of my hobby is great. Still need more testing before giving it a total thumbs up.
OK, now I've used these for a while and I have to say that after adjusting the time on some of my cookie recipes everything else I used these for has been great.
8 different batches of cookies came out perfectly, didn't stick, didn't burn.
I used them for my biscuits because they always stick to the baking sheet.
They slid right off and came out perfectly.
Then I used them when I made truffles. Now truffles are sticky and after
they are dipped in chocolate they tend to stick to the wax paper or
parchment paper. They didn't stick this time at all.