Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Do you like edge-of-the-seat thrillers?
* Do you like to see smart people try to outsmart smart people?
* Do you like Liam Neeson? (He has become America's most unlikely action hero. Stallone and Schwarzenegger should take notes: NO plastic surgery and no phony white teeth!)
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of the above, have I got a film for YOU!
This time Neeson is a U.S. Air Marshall who, after an airliner is over the Atlantic, receives a text message on a secured network advising him that one passenger will die every 20 minutes until $150M is transferred to an off-shore account. And that is just the beginning of this twisty white-knuckle ride!
* Liam Neeson ("Taken 1 & 2") is our hero, a bit the worse for the wear, but a smart, resourceful agent, who can only watch as he is brilliantly framed. We in the audience were as frustrated as he!
* Julianne Moore ("Don Jon") is the agitated gal who negotiates for the seat next to our hero.
* Michelle Dockery ("Downton Abbey") is the chief flight attendant: wary, watchful and determined to protect her passengers.
There are so many suspects, we were as muddled and terrified as our hero, but I have never before been in an audience where a MAN screamed. I was glad he did so I didn't have to!
This amazing PG-13 script was written by John W. Richardson and Christopher Roach; it has very little profanity, an intense plot plus some fisticuffs and gunfire. Director Jaume Collet-Serra ("Unknown") held our attention from the first frame. Most of the story takes place on the airliner, so he had to be creative to keep us focused.Read more ›
Neeson plays Marshall Will Marks, a man with some issues of his own. He also drinks a little, just so you know he is human and his life is not hearts and flowers. Marks is a man with a strong work ethic and will do whatever he needs to --to protect the lives of his passengers when the $xxx begins to hit the fan. Julianne Moore adds to the cast as a passenger, sitting next to Neeson on the plane.
The flick holds your interest as you are right there with Neeson and the passengers, trying figure out WHO is doing all this, and HOW! It's a strong film with a powerful ending. I plan to buy the video for my collection when it becomes available.
This is a classic who done it movie. I love how movie stars you have seen in other movies pop up as just casual characters and it ends up being a star studded cast.
I loved this movie from start to finish and if you love Liam Nesson and a little mystery then you will like this movie.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good thriller. Whole family enjoyed it. Recommend ages 12 and upPublished 4 days ago by Stephanie Silverman
Intrigue, non-stop action, and Liam...what more do you need to know? Really good movie!Published 13 days ago by Momma
What can I say... I like Liam Neeson ever since Taken. So now, I am going back and looking for all of his movies. pafPublished 17 days ago by Paul A Forbes
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles