Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 Action and Adventure Rentals for Prime Members $1.99 Action and Adventure Rentals for Prime Members $1.99 Action and Adventure Rentals for Prime Members  Echo Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs: How to Fix Our Stupid Use of Technology
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on December 26, 2017
This book is way ahead of it's time. WARNING: have your spouse read it before or you will have serious conflicts. I tried implementing some of the simple methods like switching off wifi when not in use, not having an ungrounded lamp a foot from our sleeping infant, etc. Now my wife thinks I am batsh*t crazy.
Making changes to a lifestyle centered around electronics is really hard for most people to accept. Everything in this book is correct, just not what people want to hear right now.
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2017
I'm an osteopathic physician and expert in solving complex medical mysteries. Most of my patients have been suffering for years without a clear cause of their illness. Inflammation is invariably a major part of the picture. One of the most insidious causes of inflammation are EMFs. I've been talking to my patients about the hidden dangers of EMFs for years, but have had to piece together resources for them. Now I can refer them to The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs knowing they are getting well-researched, scientifically sound information with clear action steps to minimize their health risks from EMF exposure. In The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs, Nick shares the surprising truth about the potential negative effects of EMFs and has created a clear, practical guide to minimizing these effects while still being able to enjoy the benefits of technology. Following Nick's simple
suggestions can make a major difference in your health immediately.
on November 20, 2017
This book -- and the research behind it -- is truly life-changing. The negative health effects of nonnative Electromagnetic Fields are just now becoming apparent to a small minority of people, and it's so important that the word gets out to more and more people. I bought this book already being a believer in the harmful effects of EMFs, but the book broke down all the history, hazards, and easy solutions in an easy to understand way. The main reason I got this book is because I was hoping it could be used to shed light on the issue for some of my friends and family members who are less aware, and I got exactly what I wanted. Whether you already have an understanding of some of the things that our WIFI, cellular, and bluetooth devices are doing to our health and energy or you're a skeptic, this book truly has it all. Excellent research and an entertaining read!
on January 11, 2018
I already owned about 20 books on EMF health effects, as it is an important topic for me. I knew this one would be different after hearing Nick's interview on EMF Warriors. Being able to see a lot of the book via Amazon also helped me decide to buy 3 copies. One to gift, one to keep and one to share with the many people desperate to know more about this huge issue that is engulfing our world.

Ideal for anyone new to this toxin but also very up to date for those of us who have been studying it a while. Easy read for lay people as written by lay person who has done his homework and is a great communicator. And Nick has a sense of humor. Lots of great tips. There is a lot we can do for ourselves and especially the children and babies who are so much more vulnerable.

Please buy this book, join groups discussing the topic, and share what you learn with those you care about (and wider) before it is too late for everyone.

Very pleased to learn that Nick's big objective is to educate natural health practitioners about EMFs. Somehow this critical issue has "gone under the radar" for the majority i.e. it is very difficult to find a low EMF practice. It is not a topic included in natural health and especially not medical training, even though EMF illness is likely to be the biggest (emerging) man made epidemic the world has ever known.
on November 25, 2017
As a practicing functional Medicine physician and wellness expert, I am constantly searching for the root cause of illness. This book is an OUTSTANDING resource to help enlightened doctors and their patients not only identify the origin of their symptoms, but also provide solutions and hacks to reduce the effects of EMFs in many varied environments. Nick has traveled the world and distilled thousands of hours of scientific research, lectures and presentations to create this easy to read gem full of tips, tricks, and TTTs ( three things to know.) His quirky sense of humor had me giggling as I read the entire book in a weekend. It will be recommended reading for my patients and colleagues alike. Excellent, highly referenced information and worth every one of the 5 star rating.
on January 15, 2018
There is so much information and disinformation out on the internet about practically any subject. It is especially true about this subject. I appreciate the way Nicolas has compiled the information. Even if one doesn’t know him to know whether he is trustworthy or not, one can not refute the science. This book is focused on what you can do practically to reduce the risks associated with technology inside your home and wireless gadgets that we use. My only criticism is that it would have been nice to have the book cover all situations outside our immediate surroundings like office, neighborhood and while traveling, but then again I think I would have been overwhelmed. The book is more effective this way. Change requires action. I am able to focus and change one baby step at a time. - Caroline Aslanian, holistic nutrition expert, speaker, author of Fifty Shades of Grain: The Truth About Eating Your Bread and Feeling Great,
on December 8, 2017
While reading The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs, the quote from Saint- Exupery’s novella, The Little Prince, kept running through my mind: “What is essential is invisible to the eye!"

Although used in a very different context, this little nugget of wisdom could also be referring to the relationship of one’s essential health to the myriad of invisible electromagnetic fields that surround us every day. Nicolas Pineault, in a very understandable, readable manner, presents the science and research that reveals the dangers of being exposed to these various electromagnetic fields. Then he tells us what we can do about it.

This book not only belongs on top of your “Must Read” list but also on top of your “To Do” list as it is filled with many easy to implement strategies to protect you from these invisible invaders. The author will introduce you to new ways of safely interacting with your devices like keeping your cell phone in airplane mode and shutting off your WIFI at night. You might even find yourself convinced enough to run out (like I did!) to buy an EMF meter to measure these scary frequencies.

I highly recommend you pick-up a copy of this book. I would then recommend you do your friends and family a favor and put it on top of your “Christmas List” for them, too. You’ll all be forever grateful!
on February 26, 2018
I was shocked to read about EMF, RFs and Dirty Electricity! We Americans are so unaware what dangers our technology harbor. Everyone should read this book and arm themselves with knowledge of how to protect our children and ourselves from these harmful radiation emitted by our routers, cell phones, laptops, iPads etc. I’m very glad I read this book and urge all and sunder to read it!!
on March 11, 2018
Wow.. I’ve known for quite some time that EMFs and specifically the radiation from phones can be harmful but dang... I was amazed to see the research on how soon we can experience negative effects from even low doses/exposure - well below the woefully inadequate and outdated telecommunications act of 1995 allows...
I was particularly concerned by the part about scrolling on your phone while it’s on your belly destroying beneficial bacteria and making you susceptible to illness..
It was rushing to the solutions chapter pretty soon after I started, to see what I could find. I’ll no longer be complacent about this issue especially when it comes to keeping my family safe...
On a broader note, I hope that the regulations catch up, if not in the US, then at least everywhere else..
on November 9, 2017
This book presents the facts and is well researched giving you the best information on how to protect your health from EMFs. Nicolas provides easy tips for limiting exposure and breaks down what can be a difficult subject making it easy to understand. I was pleasantly surprised by the humor throughout the book and enjoyed the author's writing style.