- Save 30% on Pressure Cooker Cover when you purchase 1 or more Bundt Pan offered by Debbiedoo's Home Pressure Cooking. Enter code ADDCOVER at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Debbiedoo's Home Pressure Cooking. Enter code HPCCOVER at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
7' Inch Non-stick Springform Bundt Pan for Use With Electric Pressure Cookers L
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7' inch TWO in ONE Spring form pan. Please read product description for some KEY information regarding USE.
- Durable, non-stick Carbon Steel. Ready for baking?The best way to insert the Bundt portion is to flip the pan around, place the flute side down, and be sure it catches on the lip.
- Perfect fit for 5, 6 and 8 Qt. Pressure cookers like the Instant Pot, two pans are easily stacked in the 8Qt.
- Make the Perfect Cheesecake, Bundt cake, Lasagna, Meatloaf, Taco Pie, and More!
- NOT recommended for eggs or Flan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOTE: Spring forms can leak a tad, and there truly is no fail-proof one out there. THIS pan is not super tight because of the two and one feature. HOWEVER, when locked in securely you should have little leakage issue. ALWAYS be sure your latch is secure. PLEASE do the upside down test. If the pan falls out, it is NOT securely fastened and caught on the bottom lip. You may keep the flat portion in while using the bundt portion. Always secure the latch. ALSO, please note to take gentle care of your pan. I recommend hand wash only in warm sudsy water and use a soft dishtowel to dry thoroughly before use. When cleaning after use, you can also use a tiny craft sponge brush to get inside the little nooks and crannies for a thorough clean. Just a little trick I learned and passing onto you. Because your new pan is color/variances may occur due to temperature in the pressure cooker. This however, will not affect the performance or safety of your pan. In fact, just stick it in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 and it disappears. I just want you to know there is nothing wrong with the color and it's not permanent. The inner liners are all high quality cookware made of carbon steel. I also recommend storing it gently so it does not get scratched or nicked up. IF you use a whole box cake it will work great, but please note because of the weight and amount of batter, you may get slight leakage on the bottom. This too will not affect your cake and it will be mile high and delicious. Just be sure no matter what you are preparing to perhaps use foil wrapped and secured under the pan. Best way to insert bundt portion: Tip outer ring upside down and lay flat on the counter. Take the bundt portion and place FLUTE down. Line up on the inner seam and lock the latch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leaks a bit but any pan that isn't one piece
Is probably going to leak a bit. I use foil around the bottom to catch anything that may leak. Very versatile pan. I've also used It to cook a tortilla pie which turned out awesome! It's so nice to have a pan like this that I can put into my instant pot so my house doesn't heat up when baking cakes during the summer!
Most recent customer reviews
First CC I ever made and it was fantastic.Read more