- Save 30% on Pressure Cooker Cover when you purchase 1 or more Bundt Pan offered by Debbiedoo's Home Pressure Cooking. Enter code ADDCOVER at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Debbiedoo's Home Pressure Cooking. Enter code HPCCOVER at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
7' Inch Non-stick Springform Bundt Pan for Use With Electric Pressure Cookers L
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7' inch TWO in ONE Spring form pan. Please read product description for some KEY information regarding USE.
- Durable, non-stick Carbon Steel. Ready for baking?The best way to insert the Bundt portion is to flip the pan around, place the flute side down, and be sure it catches on the lip.
- Perfect fit for 5, 6 and 8 Qt. Pressure cookers like the Instant Pot, two pans are easily stacked in the 8Qt.
- Make the Perfect Cheesecake, Bundt cake, Lasagna, Meatloaf, Taco Pie, and More!
- NOT recommended for eggs or Flan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NOTE: Spring forms can leak a tad, and there truly is no fail-proof one out there. THIS pan is not super tight because of the two and one feature. HOWEVER, when locked in securely you should have little leakage issue. ALWAYS be sure your latch is secure.PUSH down, hear the click and you are ready to go. PLEASE do the upside down test. If the pan falls out, it is NOT securely fastened and caught on the bottom lip. You may keep the flat portion in while using the bundt portion. Always secure the latch. ALSO, please note to take gentle care of your pan. I recommend hand wash only in warm sudsy water and use a soft dishtowel to dry thoroughly before use. Also, I recommend you seasoning your carbon steel inner pan with light baking spray and place in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. When cleaning after use, you can also use a tiny craft sponge brush to get inside the little nooks and crannies for a thorough clean. Just a little trick I learned and passing onto you. Because your new pan is color/variances may occur due to temperature in the pressure cooker. This however, will not affect the performance or safety of your pan. In fact, just stick it in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 and it disappears. The high pressure and moisture is the cause of it. Most pans are all gray so it is something not typically noticed. I just want you to know there is nothing wrong with the color and it's not permanent. The inner liners are all high quality cookware made of carbon steel. I also recommend storing it gently so it does not get scratched or nicked up. IF you use a whole box cake it will work great, but please note because of the weight and amount of batter, you may get slight leakage on the bottom. This too will not affect your cake and it will be mile high and delicious. Just be sure no matter what you are preparing to perhaps use foil wrapped and secured under the pan.
Top customer reviews
Very happy with the product. A little hard to clean down in the grooves but to be expected from a spring pan I suspect. I'd buy again!
Most recent customer reviews
and the Customer Service is excellent.Read more