- Series: CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics (Book 70)
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics; 2 edition (January 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 089871415X
- ISBN-13: 978-0898714159
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,681,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Methods for Solving Systems of Nonlinear Equations (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Werner C. Rheinboldt is A. W. Mellon Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the University of Pittsburgh.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|