- Paperback: 235 pages
- Publisher: Aldine Transaction; 1 edition (February 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0202309665
- ISBN-13: 978-0202309668
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #460,128 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nonverbal Communication 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order it now.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Albert Mehrabian is current professor emeritus of psychology at the University of California Los Angeles. He is widely known for his work on nonverbal communication. He has served as consulting editor to Sociometry, Journal of Nonverbal Behavior, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, and Journal of Psychology. He is author or co-author of 20 books.