Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on June 17, 2016
It can come across as a little teacherly at times, but the great value of this book is that it's a systematic consideration of each chapter of Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, 3rd Edition: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides). I understand Rosenberg's work better because of the commentary in this book. I think it serves well as a guide for self-study, as well as being useful for a practice group that wants to center their work around the book. Lucy Leu has been there and done that when it comes to sharing NVC, and it shines through in this work.
on August 10, 2015
The book is a good read for someone who knows the model already. It's filled with near verbatim dialogues between Rosenberg and workshop participants - and there is a lot to learn from studying his style, mastery, underlying attitude, and choices of words.
But then that's it - the book is basically a collection of dialogues - not a workbook or the like. If you wish to study and practice the NVC model, you may find other books more helpful.
on January 8, 2017
An excellent companion to Marshall's core NVC book, and is great for anyone looking to (whether as an individual, couple, or provider) who is looking to find a better way to communicate with yourself and others. This framework and the exercises have been transformative both for my own practice as a social worker, and within my relationships. I can't say enough how much I highly highly recommend this. Awesome stuff.
on April 17, 2015
Great value here, I simply wish I had this years ago our lives would've been enriched immensely. I wish I had met Marshall before he passed away, but I feel blessed to meet him every day when reading his works and practicing NVC so to me he lives on.
on March 14, 2017
A book every young parent needs!
on August 23, 2015
Our study group is taking it a chapter at a time and rotating leadership. This workbook really takes apart each chapter of the book and allows you to assimilate the material. Great guide for the leadership role.
on August 5, 2013
Retraining how we think and talk. Learning that we have been taught to prioritize thoughts over feelings. This book will help you understand your own behavior as well as those of others, and more importantly it will teach you how to build bridges between your self and who ever you have conflict with, be it a spouse, your boss, or a group of colleagues.
on November 29, 2016
Excellent companion workbook to Nonviolent Communication. I've only gotten about a third of the way through it, but it's been wonderful so far. Has really helped with my comprehension of Nonviolent Communication. Great purchase.
on December 15, 2014
Learning NVC is life changing. I can't recommend this highly enough. If everyone knew this method, our world would be a different, kinder, gentler place to exist.
on March 5, 2017