Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 749 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 910 reviews
on September 20, 2017
Life changing for me.
on September 15, 2017
Would give it zero stars if Icould. Very patronizing
on September 12, 2017
Amazing book!
on September 11, 2017
This is a thorough, and helpful, book for anyone wanting to learn to communicate in the most EFFECTIVE and harmonious manner with other people - at work, at home, everywhere... So glad I bought it - even after reading it all the way through, I continue to refer back to it from time to time.
on September 11, 2017
While this book messed with some of my theological categories, it gave me ways to connect with others that creates real empathy in me.
on September 9, 2017
need to read it and attend a class.
on September 8, 2017
Maybe the most helpful book I've ever read! I think this work has the potential to change the world. MUST READ FOR ALL!
on September 4, 2017
Most valuable book of my life
on August 27, 2017
Excellent tool for awareness and information. I received valuable insight into my way of communicating and direction for changes which allowed me to participate in a more satisfying level of communication.
on August 25, 2017
I found this book VERY worthwhile reading! Thank you!
D|B