NooElec NESDR SMArt Bundle - Premium RTL-SDR w/ Aluminum Enclosure, 0.5PPM TCXO, SMA Input & 3 Antennas. RTL2832U & R820T2-Based Software Defined Radio.
|Price:||$25.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium RTL-SDR bundle includes newly designed NESDR SMArt in beautiful brushed aluminum enclosure, re-designed antenna base with 2m (6.5') RG-58 feed cable, and 3 antenna masts. Proudly built by NooElec in the USA and Canada! Full 2-year product warranty
- A wide variety of improvements on other designs, including ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO, RF-suitable voltage regulator, custom heatsink, 2 silicone pads and SMA female connector
- Designed from the ground up to reduce USB port occlusion. Run multiple NESDR SMArt side-by-side with any USB-compliant device, including tightly-spaced embedded devices like the Raspberry Pi
- SDR frequency capability approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. Frequency range can be extended down to 100kHz or lower with the Ham It Up, available on Amazon (Product ID B009LQT3G6)
- An 8pc SMA adapter set and carrying case is also available on Amazon (Product ID B073JT98RR)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item NooElec NESDR SMArt Bundle - Premium RTL-SDR w/ Aluminum Enclosure, 0.5PPM TCXO, SMA Input & 3 Antennas. RTL2832U & R820T2-Based Software Defined Radio.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.1 x 4.9 x 0.9 in||7.2 x 7.5 x 1.5 in||0.39 x 2.36 x 1.97 in||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 in|
You spoke, we listened! This premium RTL-SDR was designed, developed and fabricated by NooElec in the USA and Canada in order to implement a wide array of feature requests.
For full product specifications, please visit our website at nooelec.com
✔ NESDR SMArt SDR in black brushed aluminum enclosure
✔ Antenna base w/ 2m RG58 cable
✔ Telescopic antenna mast (variable frequency capability)
✔ 433MHz (ISM) antenna mast (10.5", fixed frequency)
✔ UHF antenna mast (4.5", fixed frequency)
✔ RTL2832U Demodulator/USB interface IC
✔ R820T2 tuner IC
✔ 0.5PPM, ultra-low phase noise TCXO
✔ RF-suitable voltage regulator
✔ Shielded primary inductor
✔ Integrated custom heatsink
✔ Female SMA antenna input
✔ High-quality black brushed aluminum enclosure
✔ Through-hole direct sampling pads on PCB
✔ Wide base with super-strong magnet within base for easy mounting
✔ Low-loss RG58 feed cable
✔ 2m (6.5') cable, twice as long as most low cost SDR antennae
✔ Heatshrinked male SMA connector for direct connection to the SDR or our other SMA-connected accessories like the Ham It Up
✔ Frequency stability: 0.5PPM (max)
✔ Phase noise @1kHz offset: -138dBc/Hz (or better)
✔ Phase noise @10kHz: -150dBc/Hz (or better)
✔ Phase noise @100kHz: -152dBc/Hz (or better)
Top customer reviews
But you know what is in my budget? The NooElec NESDR! In just a week of playing with the item, SDR Console w/DSD+, and the antennas it comes with, I was able to easily hook it up to an Asus T100 tablet to monitor my local police and fire! The 6 VFOs in the free software means I can listen to 6 frequencies at once, all with this little sdr, and that's simply something I could never do with my expensive 400 and 500 dollar scanners.
Yes it does get a bit warm, but the frequency never drifts, the sound is good, reception is great in my area, and it does everything I ask of it, even with my small tablet. I'm really loving this thing a lot and will probably buy at least 2 more to play around with.
One thing to note, the SDR itself is probably best used with either a USB hub or an extension cable. The square shape of the device might pose problems for some particularly thin laptops as the USB port would be lower to the table than the plug can allow since it's a little thick.
Most recent customer reviews
There are lots of info on the SDR side but not much to use it as a TV tuner.Read more