4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
NooElec NESDR SMArt Bundle - Premium RTL-SDR w/ Aluminum Enclosure, 0.5PPM TCXO, SMA Input & 3 Antennas. RTL2832U & R820T2-Based Software Defined Radio.
- Low Return Rate: 56% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in External TV Tuners
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 100 reviews
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium RTL-SDR bundle includes newly designed NESDR SMArt in beautiful brushed aluminum enclosure, re-designed antenna base with 2m (6.5') RG-58 feed cable, and 3 antenna masts. Proudly built by NooElec in the USA and Canada! Full 2-year product warranty
- A wide variety of improvements on other designs, including ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO, RF-suitable voltage regulator, custom heatsink, 2 silicone pads and SMA female connector
- Designed from the ground up to reduce USB port occlusion. Run multiple NESDR SMArt side-by-side with any USB-compliant device, including tightly-spaced embedded devices like the Raspberry Pi
- SDR frequency capability approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. Frequency range can be extended down to 100kHz or lower with the Ham It Up, available on Amazon (Product ID B009LQT3G6)
- An 8pc SMA adapter set and carrying case is also available on Amazon (Product ID B073JT98RR)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You spoke, we listened! This premium RTL-SDR was designed, developed and fabricated by NooElec in the USA and Canada in order to implement a wide array of feature requests.
For full product specifications, please visit our website at nooelec.com
✔ NESDR SMArt SDR in black brushed aluminum enclosure
✔ Antenna base w/ 2m RG58 cable
✔ Telescopic antenna mast (variable frequency capability)
✔ 433MHz (ISM) antenna mast (10.5", fixed frequency)
✔ UHF antenna mast (4.5", fixed frequency)
✔ RTL2832U Demodulator/USB interface IC
✔ R820T2 tuner IC
✔ 0.5PPM, ultra-low phase noise TCXO
✔ RF-suitable voltage regulator
✔ Shielded primary inductor
✔ Integrated custom heatsink
✔ Female SMA antenna input
✔ High-quality black brushed aluminum enclosure
✔ Through-hole direct sampling pads on PCB
✔ Wide base with super-strong magnet within base for easy mounting
✔ Low-loss RG58 feed cable
✔ 2m (6.5') cable, twice as long as most low cost SDR antennae
✔ Heatshrinked male SMA connector for direct connection to the SDR or our other SMA-connected accessories like the Ham It Up
✔ Frequency stability: 0.5PPM (max)
✔ Phase noise @1kHz offset: -138dBc/Hz (or better)
✔ Phase noise @10kHz: -150dBc/Hz (or better)
✔ Phase noise @100kHz: -152dBc/Hz (or better)
Seller Warranty Description2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But you know what is in my budget? The NooElec NESDR! In just a week of playing with the item, SDR Console w/DSD+, and the antennas it comes with, I was able to easily hook it up to an Asus T100 tablet to monitor my local police and fire! The 6 VFOs in the free software means I can listen to 6 frequencies at once, all with this little sdr, and that's simply something I could never do with my expensive 400 and 500 dollar scanners.
Yes it does get a bit warm, but the frequency never drifts, the sound is good, reception is great in my area, and it does everything I ask of it, even with my small tablet. I'm really loving this thing a lot and will probably buy at least 2 more to play around with.