4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
NooElec NESDR SMArt HF Bundle: 100kHz-1.7GHz Software Defined Radio Set for HF/UHF/VHF including RTL-SDR, Assembled Ham It Up Upconverter, Balun, Adapters & Cables
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A full, wide-band RF solution for those interested in getting started with software defined radio and with a keen interest in HF bands
- The NESDR SMArt HF Bundle utilizes a well-designed upconverter--the Ham It Up--to receive HF, NOT direct sampling hacks. This results in a vastly different HF experience--much better performance, and no loss of gain controls
- Included is a Ham It Up v1.3 upconverter, installed in a custom black aluminum enclosure; an NESDR SMArt RTL-SDR, 3 antennas, an impedance matching balun for longwire and dipole antennas, and interconnect adapters
- Proudly manufactured by NooElec in the USA and Canada, with a full 2 year product warranty on all bundle components and 24/7 technical support availability. Please contact our support team any time if you have questions!
- Amazon-exclusive bundle! Only available for a limited time
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For full product details and specifications, please visit the product page at nooelec.com
- Ham It Up v1.3 upconverter, assembled in black aluminum enclosure
- NESDR SMArt SDR bundle including custom antenna base w/ low-loss RG-58 cable & 3 antenna masts
- Balun One Nine antenna balun for longwire and dipole HF antennas
- Male SMA to male SMA pigtail cable, 15cm, w/ RG-316 cable
- Male SMA to male SMA barrel adapter
- Male SMA to female F-connector (US TV connector) adapter
- Male SMA to female Belling-Lee (EU TV connector) "PAL" adapter
Ham It Up Operation:
- Connect your antenna to the RF input
- Connect your SDR to the IF output
- Ensure your toggle switch is in the enable position
- Plug your USB power source into the USB-B USB jack
- Fire up your favorite SDR software. Tune to 125MHz + (+/- the tuning offset from the tuning procedure) + your desired frequency and enjoy!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be sure you install the driver EXACTLY as instructed.
NOTE ON SPURS: Not all SDR software allows this receiver to perform at its peak. Too many programs run AGC much too high - it makes things seem more sensitive, but this causes overloading, and stations showing up everywhere. Receive quality almost rivals some of my "Big Name" ham radio gear under many circumstances.....rivals, but not exceeding....
I use the SDR receiver on a laptop with Windows 10, as well as a Motorola Z2 Play and Samsung Tab 4 via OTG adapter cables so the dongle can receive power from a LiION battery which powers the up converter as well.
The dongle will definitely get quite warm, this is completely normal!