3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nook GLOWLIGHT eBook Reader - 4GB - BNRV500
|Price:||+ $4.72 shipping|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Purple hardcover flip open case included. Charger and original box included.
No returns if product is opened
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 16 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The NOOK GLOWLIGHT is rather nice. It's a bit klunky where the Kindle Paperwhite is smooth but that is just something to get used to. My NOOK, I can't say for anyone else, must be always connected to the internet to work. I can't do that with my Kindle because as soon as it is connected performance is slowed down. The NOOK does not slow down. Wonderful.
Two other positives:
Kindle Paperwhite: to read one 364 page book I had to re-charge the battery at page 227.
Not on internet. Light set to 15.
Nook Glowlight: I was able to read 3 books of at least 300 pages each before I had to re-charge the battery.
Always on internet. Light set to half.