|Item model number||D2-310|
|Item Weight||4.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5.5 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9 x 5.5 x 5 inches|
Noontec-TerraMaster D2-310 2 Bay External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen2, 10Gbps) Type C SUPERSPEED+ RAID Storage Enclosure Compatible with USB3.0 Devices (Diskless)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 20TB storage capacity. D2-310 can support two (2) SATA hard drives, is compatible with 10TB 3.5 inch SATA hard drive, and has a total storage capacity up to 20TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. HDD's are not included.). D2-310 is equipped with brand new USB type-C high-speed interface and compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- Compatible with various hard drives. Such as 3.5" SATA hard drives, 2.5" SATA hard drives and SSD. The product might not be able to detect the newly installed hard drives that had been used on other devices before. For the security of the data, please format the hard drives on the D2-310 before use.
- Real super speed with USB3.1 ( Gen 2 ) Transport Protocol! D2-310 adopts USB3.1 (Gen 2, 10Gbps) SUPERSPEED+ protocol. When using SSHD hard drives in a RAID 0 of RAID, read and write speed (max) is 410MB/ seconds (read) and 400MB/ seconds (write). Copy a 1GB video in only 2-3 seconds.
- Multiple RAIDs supported. D2-310 supports RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD and SINGLE which can better satisfy various demands of users. In RAID 1, data will be in a mirror backup. When there is a damaged hard drive, you can directly replace the hard drive, and the data will be recovered automatically. This provides an absolute security guarantee for the data.
- Various applications. Great for data backup, video editing, storage of R&D technical documents, archival backup, music libraries, financial records, storage of video surveillance recordings and corporate data storage. Featuring an aluminum-alloy shell and low-noise fans, D2-310 is extremely solid and reliable with good heat dissipation capabilities and low noise production. It has passed multiple certifications, including FCC, CE, UL, GS and RoHS.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Noontec-TerraMaster D2-310 2 Bay External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen2, 10Gbps) Type C SUPERSPEED+ RAID Storage Enclosure Compatible with USB3.0 Devices (Diskless)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NOONTEC||NOONTEC||Mediasonic Store||Mediasonic Store||NOONTEC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 9 x 5 in||9.2 x 9.7 x 5.2 in||6.73 x 3.14 x 5.7 in||5 x 8.5 x 6.5 in||5.24 x 8.94 x 4.69 in||8.6 x 3.7 x 8.9 in|
D2-310 is a reliable high-speed storage device which can be widely used in enterprises or homes for data storage backup.
The Iron Man in RAID Storage Unit, UASP protocol supported.
• Noontec-TerraMaster D2-310 2-bay DAS unit adopts an aluminum-ally shell and a low-noise fan, solid and reliable with good heat dissipation and low noise.
• Removable hard drive tray, easy to install hard drives and hot swap supported.
• Low temperature and noise with the 80cm smart temperature controlled fan.
• Supports the UASP protocol with faster and more stable transfer speed
Real Super Speed with USB3.1 (Gen 2) Transport Protocol
• Powerful hardware with the latest USB3.1 Type C connector.
• The actual transfer speed can reaches as high as 410MB/s for SSHD or SSD
Absolute Data Security
• Can install two either 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA or SSD drives. Compatible with 3.5 inch SATA drives up to 10TB, and a maximum total capacity of 20TB. Store your family photos, video and more data in the D2-310 for security.
• Can configure your drives in RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD or Single Disk modes. This allows you to configure the unit to meet your unique needs for data security, blazing performance or maximum storage capacity. Changing hard drives is easy with our dedicated drive trays and hot swap capability.
• Supports Apple Time Machine to easily back up the data in your Mac.
• Supports windows backup software to back up the data in your designated DAS device.
What's inside the package:
D2-310 device * 1
Power adapter * 1
Power cord * 1
USB type C - A cable * 1
Quick guide * 1
Top Customer Reviews
Eventually this will be replaced by a 4-bay back up box. I look forward to repurposing this with a couple SSDs and tweaking the RAID option for performance.
I would note: pay attention to the instructions regarding previously used / formatted drives, I missed that on initial set up. Hitting the reset button initialized the drives and all was good.
The only feature I would like to see would be the ability to configure how long before the drives stop spinning. I use my computer constantly throughout the day and sometimes have to wait for the drives to spin up. To mitigate this situation I use KeepAliveHD, which periodically writes a small file to the drives. This way they are always ready.
Other than that one small suggestion, very satisfied with this product.
I wish the enclosure were aluminum, but it's a metal-looking plastic.
I paid full price for this product, and so far there has been 5-star performance. Noontec gave me me with a free USB hub as thanks for writing a review, but they didn't ask it to be five stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Installed a Seagate 10TB IronWolf NAS drive inside.
for the controller we used Rosewill Add-On Card Model RC-509.Read more
100% Poor Design / Slow / Misrepresented / Cheap Pot metal / Slow / Overheats