|Item model number||3|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 0 x 4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3 x 0.01 x 4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Noosy Micro SIM Cutter, Converter with 2 SIM adapters
|Price:||$3.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cut your regular sized SIM card to a micro SIM card
- Take your micro SIM card and put it in iPhone 4 and iPad
- In stock, Ships within 24 hours (Monday - Friday)
- ** Ships directly from our wearhouse in Hong Kong **
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I put the cutter on the floor and pressed down with my foot. Worked like a charm.
NEGATIVE: The included converters to convert a micro-sim to SIM are no good. I won't recommend using them, unless you're willing to damage your phone.
Conclusion: Use this only to make a SIM micro-SIM. I would have given it 5 stars if the included sim converters were any good.
The two adapters that come with the card were of no use putting the SIM back into a Nokia handset. I wound up using the remnant of the original SIM to put the card back into a full size SIM slot.
*******Very important information for you to know about MINI (Standard) Sim Cards:
--There are TWO kinds of Standard Sim cards out there in every brand:
1) The newer style of sim--the best kind to cut. Why? Because the gold foil area is smaller and there is blank space on the edge of the card so when it is cut, you STILL have ALL the gold foil area and the new MICRO sim will work.
2) The OLDER style of sim--The worst type to try to cut. Why? Because the gold foil are is much larger than the new Sims and the gold foil area totally covers one of the edges you will cut (I know as I tried this)! So when it is cut, some of the FOIL part is cut and then the new MICRO card may not work. What to do if you have that kind. Before you ruin the sim, take it to your phone store AT&T, T-Mobile, etc and tell them you need to have your sim data transferred from the old MINI sim to a Micro sim. This is not that uncommon and it should not be a problem.
STEPS for cutting the card to Micro and placing the MICRO into an adapter:
1) Get a good quality cutter to turn in an existing activated MINI card into a "new" MICRO Card!
2) Then learn how to insert the MICRO Sim into the "Adapter".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did exactly what I needed when I changed phones and needed to cut down my Mini-SIM to Micro for the new phone. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rick Duncan
It is perfect for that one time use, and then it becomes paper weight hehe. It is very well constructed and was able to handle my weight and power from doing a fast and clean cut. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer