|Digital List Price:||$23.32|
|Print List Price:||$29.95|
Save $17.96 (60%)
Norah Gaughan's Knitted Cable Sourcebook: A Breakthrough Guide to Knitting with Cables and Designing Your Own Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 276 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersFire Tablets
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The reason for the four stars is because of the small size of the print and small size of the graphs, I will even say they are tiny. I am sure any knitter would have been willing to pay a bit more for a larger book in order to have bigger print for the directions and graphs. Therefore for any pattern be sure to have a copy machine that enlarges the pattern so that you can read it easily.
However this is an important book for any knitter who loves to knit cables.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Knitting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Knitting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Reference