Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon 25% off select Graco products

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 6, 2013
It's hard to find white boots outside of the Gulf area, as these are traditionally used by shrimp fishermen to keep their feet cooler on the hot decks of the shrimping boats. These are very good boots for beekeepers too. They keep your feet cooler in the warmer months, are sting-proof, and last a long time. These are shorties, so they don't bind up on your calves and cause irritation. We also use them on our dairy farm since it makes the milk stains less obvious. Thanks Green Canyon Outfitters for making these available!
on June 21, 2016
Sizes run very large. I ordered a 9 which is what I wear in everything else and these boots were way too large. I had to return them.
The boots themselves are high quality and made in the USA. Too bad they didn't fit.
on August 26, 2016
So far these boots are okay. The fit and shape are good enough for my feet; obviously boots like this aren't going to be perfect. The only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars is because they are so wide at the top to the point where it is excessive. Yes, it makes it easy to get your feet in, but it also makes it easier for rain, puddle splashes, brush, stones and soil to get in as well. I tried tucking my pants in just a little and then folding the rest down over the top of the boot, but they are wider even than my pant legs and I don't wear skinny jeans. These are okay, but not great. I main reason I got them is because they are white, all the other rubber boots are so dark.
on December 3, 2016
Very classy and productive boots. After reading the product description and reviews, I was willing to pay $89. When I saw the price, it was a no brainer. They arrived today and these are some of the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. I plan on getting another pair so I have one for the boat and one for the yard.. 12 inches high so I don't have to worry about the morning dew or splashing sea water on the deck of my boat. I have wide feet and these 10's fit me perfect (I typically wear 10 EE). Absolutely 100% water proof. I live down in Florida. Will definitely wear these during all future hurricanes. Comfortable yet rugged. Classy yet built to last.
on October 7, 2013
I wear women's size 8 so was not sure these would fit. They fit fine with 2 pairs of socks and are just what I needed to work on land where there are fire ants.
on December 6, 2016
Excellent item. This is the real thing, made for the trade. It is American made. Fits perfectly in the normal size. Snug enough to stay put, but easy to remove in a hurry when necessary. A bit looser fit in the instep and shaft, by design. If a crew goes overboard they need to be able to shed the boots quickly. A great casual boot to wear around the yard in wet weather.
on March 29, 2016
Wife loves them. She volunteers at the animal shelter and had to help clean up the, you know what, in the yards. Whet through several pair of standard type rain boots before buying these. The white collar is also a plus, as the standard black boots absorb a lot of heat from the sun.
on October 19, 2016
I use these when out fishing in south Louisiana, and when using the weedeater around the pond. These are "shrimp boots" Very very comfortable, and at times, i have to get a few inches in the water if my boat isn't loading on the trailer correctly. They seem like they will last....forever.
on April 25, 2016
My husband requested these for use in the yard and garden and they're perfect for him to perform needed work while protecting himself from sogging around in wet shoes. He loves them! And we got a pair for his son for when he visits and helps dad!
on August 8, 2014
I use these for brewing and they are more comfortable than I thought they would have been. I did roll down the tops so they wouldn't rub my calf when I can low socks on. You can always tuck your pants inside. Completely waterproof from the bottom up. Keep in mind, waterproof boot means they also hold water very well...they effectively become large bowls if you get water in from the top. Good news is that you can quickly kick them off if you find yourself boiling you phalanges. Size is true to normal shoes and you could actually go a size smaller if you wanted a slightly snug, but comfortable, fit. I bought a size smaller for a friend and they fit me well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.