- ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Exclusive Deals ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Save money on the below offers TODAY. Valid for a limited time only. Pick a great deal below. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 10% when you PURCHASE ANY 2 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 12% when you PURCHASE ANY 5 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 14% when you PURCHASE ANY 10 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC14 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 16% when you PURCHASE ANY 15 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC16 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 18% when you PURCHASE ANY 20 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 20% when you PURCHASE ANY 50 Nordic Essentials products. Enter code NEDISC20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nordic Essentials Aluminum Metal Universal Guitar ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 65% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nordic Essentials Aluminum Metal Universal Guitar Capo, 1.2 oz (2 Pack) - Black and Silver
|Sale:||$18.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$21.11 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Guitar Capo (2-Pack) from Nordic Essentials™ - Premium Capos for Acoustic, Electric & Classical Guitar, Ukulele, Bass, Banjo & Mandolin
- Quickly and Easily Releases and Repositions With One Hand Without Disturbing Tuning
- Ultra Lightweight and Durable Capos Made of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum (Weight: 1.2oz)
- Package Including: 1 x Black Guitar Capo, 1 x Silver Guitar Capo, 2 x Carry Pouches
- Comes with an Unbeatable Lifetime Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nordic Essentials Aluminum Metal Universal Guitar Capo, 1.2 oz (2 Pack) - Black and Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nordic Quality||Brook Mays||sgxglobalusa||Nordic Quality||ONME||Ontrack Deals|
|Color||Black + Silver||Black||Black||Classy Matte Silver||Black and Silver||rosewood|
GUITAR CAPO (2-Pack) Made of Aircraft-grade Aluminum - Black + Silver Capos
Two Capos for the Price of One
- A "Must Have" for your acoustic, classical & electric guitar, ukulele, bass, banjo and mandolin
Guitar Capo Features.
• Ultra Portable, Easy to Use with 1 Hand and Extremely Lightweight
• Designed to Fit Different Instruments (Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo, Bass, Mandolin)
• Suitable for Most 6-String and 12-String Instruments
• Extra Stabilized Industrial Features
• Silicone Pads for Instrument Protection
• Fits Easily in Carry-on Luggage - Perfect for Travel, Home, Work and Studio
➤ Body Made of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
➤ Steel Spring With Lifetime Warranty
➤ Protective Silicone Pads
➤ Weight: 1.2oz (35g)
✓ 1 Black Guitar Capo
✓ 1 Silver Guitar Capo
✓ 2 Carry Pouches
✓ Comes in Nordic Essentials™ Packaging
PATENT ON BOTH UTILITY MODEL AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
We are so confident in our Nordic Essentials premium guitar and instrument accessories that we offer a lifetime manufacturer's warranty for defects
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page Now to Enjoy These Guitar Capos!
Top Customer Reviews
These capos from Nordic Essentials are among the best I have used. I was surprized that, at this price point, they can actually deliver TWO of them! I have used them on six different guitars and two ukuleles, all with outstanding results. The strings are firmly held - no buzzing at all. The trigger mechanism is a little tight but this reflects the higher degree of tension that holds the strings so firmly in place being the desired fret - where that fret becomes, operationally, the nut.
I have others of this style and was, at first, thrown off by how light in weight they are. The aluminum is not the most common metal used in capos - but they worked (at least) as well as those made with heavier metals.
Although these capos are designed for use with a six-string guitar, I found them to be reliable on a 12-string guitar up to around the 5th fret.
Every guitar/ukulele player needs a capo - Some of us need many of them! With these from Nordic Essentials, I don't think you can go wrong. Great Capos at a Great Price!
However, I've found the Nordic capo invaluable as a third hand when changing strings with a Bigsby. Before the strings have bent to the curve of the rear roller, they need to be kept under just a little tension to prevent the ball ends from popping off the pins. I can pop this capo on over the 12th fret one-handed to keep that minimum of tension on the new string, and that holds everything in place at the bridge end while I get the string wound on the post. I can't recommend it highly enough for easing an annoying task.
They are constructed with top quality materials, looks and feels like aircraft quality aluminum with an anodized color,
the Spring is plenty strong and holds them in place firmly,
I like the design which makes them easy to open and apply.
They have a lifetime warranty which I am sure I will never need. :)
Personally, I really like the colors.
It is obvious that these capos are top of the line. I am sure that if you buy these, you will be as happy with them as I am.
They seem to be quite well put together and work fine for the intended purpose. They are not quite as nice as the Dunlops but they are close enough for casual use. The one thing that stood out in my limited playing time (I've only had them for a day now) is the corners of the metal. Especially the one closest to the high e string. The corners on the Dunlop are thicker and more rounded. I never noticed them at all. These Nordic capos are not "sharp" but they are noticeably thinner and less round. I don't think this will be an issue but I thought I would mention it. The thinner metal also allows for a lighter weight so they are less noticeable in that aspect (not that an ounce or two makes a difference to most people)
The spring is good. Effort to open the capos is lighter than the Dunlops but certainly adequate.
The pad that covers the strings is very slightly curved. I tried it on both a curved fretboard (maple neck Strat imitation) and a flat fretboard (a Jackson and an acoustic). It worked fine on both types of necks.
Overall I’m happy with the purchase. If I was going to be gigging, I would want something a little better made like the Dunlops but for casual use, these are fine.
I purchased these last monday and received them saturday here in hawaii.
They are lighter than I imagined they would be and at first I was not happy, but decided a lighter weight was better for live play.
The colors are lighter than the advertised image, making the blue much nicer than the picture and the green less of a forest green.