- ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Exclusive Deals ⚡⚡⚡⚡ Save money on the below offers TODAY. Valid for a limited time only. Pick a great deal below. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 10% when you PURCHASE ANY 2 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 12% when you PURCHASE ANY 5 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 14% when you PURCHASE ANY 10 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC14 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 16% when you PURCHASE ANY 15 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC16 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 18% when you PURCHASE ANY 20 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Save 20% when you PURCHASE ANY 50 Nordic Flash products. Enter code NFDISC20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nordic Flash Waterproof Camera Float - Pack of 2 - Red & Orange
|Sale:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.04 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- × BEWARE! Competitors are flooding the market with cheap copies of the Nordic Flash™ design that will jeopardize your device's safety in the water. These products are made from inferior materials with poor quality connectors, allowing your camera to sink to ocean floor, costing you hundreds of dollars. ✔When you buy from Nordic Flash™ you can rest assured that you're getting genuine, best-in-class products. ✔
- Use a camera float - Don't lose your camera when swimming or snorkeling, this is a cheap insurance!
- Easy to spot bright fabric, made of soft foam-filled neoprene - Comfortable floating strap that easily slips onto your wrist
- This listing is for 2 (two) floating straps that fit most waterproof digital cameras and binoculars (camera/binoculars not included in the listing)
- Each strap is made to float waterproof cameras up to 7 ounces/200grams
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Red & Orange|
|Item Dimensions||2.1 x 5.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Nordic Flash Waterproof Camera Float - Pack of 2 - Red & Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nordic Quality||Kona - Nickle's Arcade||EVERALPHA ELETRONICS||WAPAG SPORTS||Jax Brands||Kona - Nickle's Arcade|
|Color||Red & Orange||Crystal Clear||Clear||Yellow pink||Black||Extra Large Clear|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iphone 5, apple iphone 4, Samsung Galaxy note 4, Samsung Galaxy note 3, samsung galaxy note 2, S5, S4, etc., HTC One, LG g4, LG v10||iPhone 6||iPhone 7 plus||iPhone 6/6S, Galaxy S7/ Edge, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5||iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 4 etc, Samsung Galaxy note 4, 3, 2, S6, S5, S4, etc., HTC One, LG, Sony|
**WARNING! Don't Lose Your Camera When Snorkeling or Swimming! This Waterproof Camera Floating Strap Will Save You a Lot of Headache
The Best Investment to Protect Your Waterproof Camera!
- Fits most cameras (and phone cases)
- Slides easily onto your wrist
- Easy to spot in the water
- Each strap is made to float waterproof cameras up to 7 ounces/200grams
Two Is Better Than One
Camera floating straps are usually made for smaller cameras, BUT this listing is for TWO camera floaters so you can simply connect both of them to your camera for added protection!
Keep Your Digital Memories Safe
➤ Always make sure you've connected the camera properly to the floating strap
➤ Connect both the straps to your camera for added protection
➤ Lasso your cameras strap to the floating device itself for extra safety (recommended for rough waters)
Some Waterproof Camera that the Floating Strap Is Suitable for:
Coleman: Xtreme C5WP
Canon: D10, D20
Nikon: AW1, AW110, AW100, S31, S30
Casio: EXILIM EX-G1
Sony: Cyber-shot DSC-TF1, TX5, TX10, TX20, TX200V
Pentax: WG-1, WG-2, Optio W90, W80, W60, W30, W20
Kodak: Sport C123, Playsport Zx5(vi-cam), Playsport Zx3(vi-cam), PlayFull(vi-cam)
Fuji: Finepix XP10, XP30, XP50, XP60, XP100, XP150, XP170, XP200, Z33WP, Z70
Panasonic: TS25, TS5, TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4, TS10, TS20
Olympus: TG-630 iHS, TG-2 iHS, Tough 8010, TG-820iHS, TG-810, TG-620 iHS, TG-610, TG-320, TG-310, TG-1iHS, 1050
✓ 2x Camera Floats
✓ 1x FREE Regular Hand Strap
We are so confident in our Nordic Flash accessories that we offer a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to Protect Your Waterproof Camera Now!
Top Customer Reviews
Not sure how to fix that, or if it's possible with this type of design, but would have been more comfortable to have the extra security.
My iPhone 6s and case weigh about 8 oz, which is a little over what the strap says it can support (7 oz), but one strap floats the phone just fine. However, I am not very paranoid about my phone so I attach both to my phone at the same time so that 1) I have extra bouncy and thus visibility of phone and 2) if one were to break or slip off from a fall in the water there is a second one for backup. For $13 these do the same job as the LifeProof "life jacket" that will cost you around $40.
I am very happy with the product so far, but I will update my review after a little while has passed because I would like to see how long these float straps last.
I've attached one float to a gopro 4 silver with the case and a gooseneck and it still floats.
Even better! Not only do they float, they made digging the cameras out of my wife's beach bag super easy. Also the straps have clips on them that work great. This made time for recharging also super easy as a quick clip release and the camera was free.
- How is the quality and functionality; where and how did you use them?
We took these on a Caribbean cruise. I used them for my 8yo twin boys underwater cameras. The straps were perfect and surprisingly stayed on both their tiny wrists and my large ones. When we were switching they just floated merrily in the water. These worked in calm waters as well as in the hot tub on the ship.
These are universal for ANY camera that has a place for a strap. You just release the clasp, slide the loop through, then slide the clasp through the loop and connect it back to the straps. The straps are not adjustable but they don't need to be, the oval oblong shape kept the straps snug on the kids arms and comfy from the padding without being tight or difficult to remove
This is a handy thing to have if your going to use your camera while fishing on the lake, swimming in the Ocean and even in your backyard pool. Here is the cool thing about it - it is a 2 pack. That means you get two floats for the price of one.
At the end of the video I show me using both floats on the camera. Being in the pool industry I know one thing about water - it will destroy everything eventually - especially salt water. So if you are using this a year from now and the plastic or strap has been weakened by constantly being in water and it snaps while you are swimming in Lake Baikal in Siberia Russia your camera will sink 1,637 Meters or 5,369 feet (deepest lake on Earth). But wait, you had two floats holding your camera so all is well Comrade ;)
That is one of the major complaints I was reading about these floating straps - but the Nordic Flash solves this problem by giving you two floating straps. Very nice.
The Nordic Strap is very comfortable while on your wrist and the strap has good slack so you can shot videos or photos while the camera is strapped on. The color is bright enough to see from very far away and it floats very well with the camera attached if it were to come off your wrist. But it fits on your wrist very snug.
Did I mention it is a 2 pack? Excellent product.
Oh, I received this product for free for a review on my YouTube Channel - but I thought I should post a review here also.
Update: My camera actually did get away from me on my recent trip to the Caribbean, far away from me while stand up paddle boarding in choppy water and I was able to easily see the float bobbing in the choppy surf. I had my GoPro suction cupped to the bottom of my board and it came loose. The float actually supported the camera and the suction cup mount without trouble (I had tested it in the pool beforehand). Also, the strap is large enough that if you have it around your wrist it is snug and comfortable, but the lanyard allows you to comfortably hold the camera in your hand. Worked great for snorkeling.
I am very pleased with this product.