Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
fit as expected 10.5=10.5 no need
to adjust up or down
- POWERLIFTING SHOES - Maximum Lifting Performance - by Premium Weightlifting Brand Nordic Lifting®
- PROVIDES OLYMPIC STABILITY - Good foot support ensures a powerful workout & greater lifting gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE - Perfect for powerlifters & all other sportsmen working with heavy weights
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
POWERLIFTING SHOES - DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM SUPPORT AND TO INCREASE LIFTING OUTPUT
Nordic Lifting Offers Premium Accessories for Weightlifting Workouts
- Carefully crafted with premium Quality Materials and Reinforced Stitching
- Sturdy Velcro Strap and raised heel (3.5 cm) for Olympic level foot stability and support
- Made in different sizes, please check the Sizing Chart in listing images above
Who can benefit from using Powerlifting Shoes?
• Powerlifters, weightlifters, bodybuilders and all other sportsmen who work with heavy weights on a regular basis
• Professional athletes seeking to maximize their gains in the gym with high quality sports equipment
• Anyone performing squats, deadlifts, leg presses or any other heavy exercises
Powerlifting shoe functionality
➤ PROVIDE STABILITY. These shoes have a smooth and rigid anti-slip sole that allows the user to remain stable during all stages of the exercise. They are a snug fit, restricting your feet from unnecessary movement.
➤ IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE. Squat shoes feature a raised heel that ensure you stand more upright. In turn this allows the user to more accurately direct their lifting force and doing so, they enable you to lift more weight.
➤ LONG-LASTING QUALITY. These powerlifting shoes have a sturdy Velcro strap, excellent stitching and lacing. This means that the product will remain intact even when under immense stress from the user for extended periods of time.
- 1 Pair of MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes
- Premium Shoe Box (Great for gifting)
We are so confident in our Nordic Lifting weight lifting accessories that we offer a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Click the ADD TO CART Button at the Top of this Page to Take your Squat to the Next Level!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CSG7FSW
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I initially purchased these as I was beginning to have knee trouble, which I attributed to a tendency to roll to the outside of my feet during heavy squats. These have done a great job of helping keep my foot in place and preventing that roll, and I can say that I do feel significantly more stable throughout the squat. I can't make an accurate comparison to other lifting shoes as this is my first pair, but I can attest that they have a solid base, are very comfortable, and have held up well with a few exceptions.
Product quality is generally good with one notable exception. The metatarsal strap is fairly cheap feeling compared to the rest of the shoe, and has frayed and bit around the edges. The first pair I received had busted the stitching the first time I wore them, which appeared to be because there was a single row of stitching connecting the male and female hook and loop sides, and this rested directly on the metal buckle when tightened. It's an obvious weak point, but aside from this the shoes are very well made. I contacted Nordic lifting directly to comment on this and without jumping through any hoops they immediately sent replacement shoes to me, and even adjusted the size as I believed going a half size down would be a benefit. The customer service was great to the point that I will be going to them first for any future equipment before checking other brands. The product is solid and well worth the money, but the company producing it is what has sold me on future Nordic lifting products.
First set of lifting shoes and they're great. Squats are obvious benefit, but I also like them for overhead press because they're so stable and bench because they have a flexible toe and solid grip.
I have had trouble breaking parallel in flat shoes, so the elevated heel helped me to get the depth I needed.
I am excited about my future workouts with these shoes. They gave great support.
Most recent customer reviews
A problem I've had with these shoes is, on the right foot, the insole will slide out, it's very annoying.Read more