Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Pet - Fish Oil Liquid Small Dogs Cats, Omega-3s,EPA DHA Supports Skin, Coat, Joint Overall Health In Triglyceride Form Optimal Absorption, 2 Ounces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.28 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PROACTIVE PROTECTION FOR YOUR PET - Daily supplementation with Omega-3 Pet products is a proactive way to help support overall health for your pet companions. Omega-3 Pet provides dogs with what they need to keep feeling and looking their best! 2 oz version used for small dogs or cats.
- OPTIMAL DOG HEALTH AND WELLNESS - Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet products are an excellent source of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA help support skin and coat health, joint health, heart health, immune system health, cellular health, and brain and eye development and maintenance. Adding this supplement can increase your animals overall health and nutrition. Available in liquid or soft gels.
- WILD CAUGHT AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from wild-caught, omega-rich fish from the freshest catch, sourced from the cleanest waters. Our Omega oil comes from wild caught anchovies and sardines and only in a way that fully protects the ocean's fragile ecosystem. Third-party tested to verify purity and freshness levels.
- YOUR DOG DESERVES THE BEST - Many concentrated fish oils on the market are in the ethyl ester molecular form-a synthetic fat. Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results. All Nordic Naturals pet products are made with the same exceptional quality oil as our human products but have been specially formulated for dogs. Please use only our pet products for your dog or cat, not our human products.
- WE DELIVER HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS - Nordic Naturals strives to provide high supplements to help their consumers reach optimum wellness. Nordic Naturals produces many different high-quality products that are third-party tested for purity and freshness. This Omega-3 Oil is the perfect addition to your pet's diet for optimum health and wellness.
|Zoeez Cat Supplements, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nordic Naturals was inspired to launch our Nordic Pet Collection to provide dog and cat companions with the same exceptional quality oils we produce for humans, so they too can experience the benefits of our fish oils.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet for large to very large breed dogs & multi-dog households is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an essential supplement to promote optimal pet health and wellness at home. Our Omega-3 Pet Soft Gels oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines sustainably sourced from the South Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
Nordic Naturals is committed to delivering the world's safest, most effective nutrients essential to health. Nordic Naturals is the #1 selling fish oil in the U.S. with over 150 products in a variety of flavors and doses to meet everyone's nutritional needs. We strive to provide high-quality products straight from the manufacturer to your home through sustainable methods and using nothing but natural ingredients. Nordic Naturals incorporates ethical and socially responsible practices with regard to the environment, corporate transparency, philanthropic partnerships, and education. Our continued innovation is proof that when values are aligned with action, great things can happen.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please understands that cats tastes vary. As for my cats she likes this fish oil. I put about 10-12 kibble on a plate and put 6-7 drops of oil on them. She licks the plate clean. Her flaky skin is now gone and her coat is shiny & silky smooth. I now only give her drops 1 week per month for maintenance. I think this might be helping to lessen her fur balls issues too. She has cancer and at every visit the vet remarks on how great her coat is despite her illness. Hopefully your cat will also find it tasty.
I'm having it to my boss cat too, she is a long hair and has much less dander and like my cat much less itching, her coat is shinning and less knotted... believe or nor the breath is not as "strong".
Update: 3/2018 I’ve been sryinge feeding this to my senior cat once daily & it has approved he’s asthma. It also helped him to gain a bit of weight since he was losing. He looks overall much better. This was highly recommend by my hollistic vet so I will continue to give it.
This is the first oil they are eating without any issues... no vomiting, no diarrhea (I did start gradually), and their coats have gotten much glossier. Dandruffs are almost gone on my one cat with skin issues after 3 weeks of once-daily use!
Yes it's a little pricier than I would like, but you get what you pay for... and it's nice to know I'm not torturing my cats or wasting money on a bottle that will be tossed out almost full.