Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on July 22, 2017
As a person who remembered everything until I started getting older, Ultimate Omega helps me to remember where I put my keys, what I need at the store and other little bothersome things.
on September 22, 2015
I've ordered this twice this past week and both times i received the lower dosage, not the Ultimate. Not sure what to do at this point! I have ordered before without problems. Either way they ARE made from fish gelatin, contrary to other comments.
on March 18, 2017
The product is great, the packaging is the worst I have ever seen - insanely excessive. Each box could fit 4 bottles. The most non-eco-friendly packaging imaginable. How this is supposed to be "frustration-free packaging" I cannot fathom.
on June 14, 2017
Great brand good price
on August 31, 2017
Great product!
on June 22, 2017
This is my fish oil of choice. It assists me with my hypothyroidism. This oil paired with iodine and kelp do the trick.
on February 22, 2012
I have used the Xtend Life brand fish oil supplements before, and with that brand I would have a few fishy burps here and there. It was never rancid-tasting but a little annoying. I did a lot of research on better fish oil brands out there and Nordic Naturals came up as number one. I bought a month supply of Ultimate Omega and have been taking it for about a month now. I am so happy about it! These pills are not huge at all and the lemon taste is quite nice. I have not had even one fish burp since I started this supplement. I think that says a lot about this company. I have already ordered another month supply of Ultimate Omegas and I would recommend it to anyone!
on August 20, 2017
Have used this product for years! Continuing to use it, says it all.
on July 28, 2017
these omegas have no fishy aftertaste or fishy burping afterwards. so if you want omegas without the fish smell and taste, try these.
on December 2, 2016
Pleased with both the product as well as the delivery service. As a "supplement", it will take some time to review the efficacy of the product.

John A