- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by Nordic By Nature when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code QQSAVE12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by Nordic By Nature when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code QQSAVE08 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Nordic By Nature when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code QQSAVE05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nordic By Nature Insulated Neoprene Lunchbox Tote Lunch Bag Made For Women, Men and Kids | Includes 12" Big Bottle Cooler | Lightweight | Rugged Lunchbox | Washable | Designer Pattern Bags
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 PRODUCTS IN ONE! LUNCH BAG AND WATER BOTTLE SLEEVE: The neoprene lunch totes are a effective and discreet way to transport your lunch to work, school or the beach. Water is essential during the day, and the neoprene water bottle sleeve will keep your bottle cold and dry all day. The bag is lightweight, and the flat bottom keeps your plastic and glass containers like Rubbermaid, Bento Box, and Pyrex upright and prevents them from tipping over.
- CAN BE USED WITH WARM AND COLD FOOD: The neoprene lunch totes can keep your food warm or cold for longer periods of time. The material is insulating and strong by nature. Big enough to stack two 5 x 7 x 3 inch containers with room to spare on top. Perfect for keeping your lunch cool or your baby bottles warm whilst out and about.
- BUILT TO LAST: The Nordic By Nature neoprene lunch bags, are made of strong and flexible 4 mm thick eco-friendly, non-toxic, pvc-free neoprene material. The black lunch bag is small enough to go unnoticed, but big enough to store all your food containers, goodies and water bottles. The high quality heavy duty zipper makes sure, you food is stored securely.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: The neoprene material does not absorb fluids, and therefore easy to clean. The insulated lunch tote and bottle sleeve is hand and machine washable, and can be used again and again. The lunch bag is 12 x 12 x 0.6 inches when empty. Easy to store when not used. The neoprene material protects against bumps, and the soft-grip handles makes it easy to carry.
- STYLISH DESIGNER PATTERN ON THE INSIDE: This great looking lunch tote is black on the outside, and has a designer polygonal turquoise pattern on the inside. This makes the bag subtle on the outside, but sophisticated and interesting on the inside. The inside pattern also keeps smudges invisible.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fresh Cool Scandinavian Design - Insulated Lunch & Sandwich Bags for Everyone.
Who needs paper or plastic? With our reusable neoprene bag, you can safely store sizable XL lunchboxes, keep them cold (or hot), and enjoy their fresh, full flavor at your convenience. All without adding more trash to local landfills.
The measurements are 12" x 12" and the nature of the neoprene material makes these bags very flexible, roomy and adaptable for any type of lunch box. The sleek and insulating neoprene material is washable and provides protection to your valuable and healthy lunch. The water bottle cooler works perfectly with bottles up to 12 oz.
All the products from Nordic By Nature are designed and built with the following in mind
- Strength - Built with the best materials available
- Durability - We used the best zippers available and dubble stitching
- Flexibility - The neoprene material not only insulates, it also protects against bumps
Extra Water Bottle Sleeve Included.
Many water bottles and cans "sweat." So, when you pack them in with your lunch, you could end up with a soggy sandwich!
That's why we include a separate sleeve for holding & insulating your water bottle.
The convenient water bottle neoprene sleeve also serves another purpose: It frees up space in your lunch bag for snacks & other stuff.
This premium lunch tote offers:
- Thicker neoprene for better insulation
- Spacious 12" x 12” x 6" design to hold more food
- Built-in stretch to accommodate bulky containers
- Heavy-duty zipper to keep it all secure
- Comfy handle for easy toting
- Colorful designer interior - so it's easier to find your lunch in the office fridge!
The Healthy Journey Starts Today!!!
If you are want to start eating healthy, Nordic By Nature's supreme lunch bags are a perfect match for you. Nordic By Nature insulated body helps maintain the right temperature for several hours, to keep the freshness of your food intact. These lunch bags accomodate most lunch boxes and drinks, and with the flexible and protectable neoprene material, your lunch is safe all day. All you have to do is to add your favourite entrees, mains and/or salads.
We encourage people to bring their home-cooked food and carry them along to break old habits of consuming outside food which is known to be a major cause of health issues.
Imagine a healthy life, being able to give your body the freedom to perform a little better each day, and not ending the day in the couch after a long day at work. Don’t we all wish for that?
The good life starts today. Start eating healthy and bring quality back into your food habbits. Kick start the journey with our Nordic By Nature Lunch Bags. We provide the freshness, you select the food. Healthy eating habbits start today!!!
No More Leaks, Soggy Sandwiches or Stale Salads and fruits
Produced with the finest and best neoprene material on the market, you can be sure that you don't have those smelly or sticky leaks anymore.
The neoprene material was originally used for proffesionel wetsuits, and we found a way to use the material in a new cool way.
Therefore you can easily rinse the bags under water, or throw them in the washer without any worries. The rock solid stitching will keep the bag cool and fresh looking.
Matching Sandwich Bags also available
Are you tired of constantly throwing out those plastic sandwich bags? We made these re-usable ecofriendly sandwich bags, that are water resistant and perfect to hold your sandwich and snacks.
They come in several colors and are matching our Nordic By Nature lunch bags.
The packages come in a set of 4 (2 x large sixe, 1 x medium and 1 for snacks)
Note: Nordic By Nature sandwich bags are sold seperately!
Take it with you and share with your friends!
Pack a big healthy lunch for you and your friends and family and rest assured that it will stay cool and fresh for several hours.
Also, with the arge size of the lunch bag, they can fit almost all available size of lunch boxes and portion control. Even a fully packed lunch bag has enough room for ice packs as well.
Enjoy your fresh food today!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I opened the lunchbox package, included were two large postcards. The first had information about the bag which included the following instructions: "We recommend you wash before initial use. The smell can be strong in the beginning, but will dissipate when used." When stopped laughing, I looked for washing instructions (for the bag - not me). There weren't any. There also wasn't any tag inside the bag to indicate how it should be washed. I went ahead and washed it on gentle cycle and then dried it in the sun. It still smells a bit, but it's not overpowering. My point, though, is that if you're going to advise customers to wash (the product) before use, it would be good to provide some washing instructions.
The same card touted an "easy-open zipper." In fact, the zipper stuck repeatedly in a spot about two inches from its end. I decided it was something I could live with, and after washing the bag, the zipper seems to close more smoothly.
The second card included with the lunch-bag had a note from someone named Camilla Kastberg, who identifies herself as one of the Nordic by Design founders. In her note, Ms. Kastberg states, "If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to reach out to me...if you feel there is something we can do better, please let me know." Well, I did feel that it would have been better to have included those washing instructions somewhere. And for a bit, I contemplated reaching out to Ms. Kastberg. However, while she invites contact from customers in her note, Ms. Kastberg fails to include any contact information such as a customer service number or email address. As a result, I'm sharing my comments here, in a public forum, rather than sharing them with Ms. Kastberg directly. Thanks.
I bought one, then another, then two more over the course of several months. The bags are the perfect size to keep sandwiches cool for picnic lunches, or ice for mixed picnic drinks, and small enough to allow one to organize and compartmentalize them within a backpack for day-hikes or bike rides. The insulated bottle holders work awesome, too! I have a pair of non-insulated stainless steel water bottles, and use the insulated sleeves on them when bicycling. I fll the metal bottles with ice and throw them in the freezer the night before; add water an hour before I ride, then back in the freezer, they come out as I step, I put the sleeves on them, and carry them on my back in pockets on the back of my biking jersey. The insulated sleeve keeps them from transferring heat from me to the bottle, and vice verse, plus keeps them from forming condensation. Example: recent 20- mile bike ride in AZ on a 80-degree day. Departed 10 AM, road three hours with stops with the bottles in my back, and also opened a few times, then late lunch at 3 PM: and still ice in the uninsulated bottles with these sleeves on! So I'm a fan! So great gift and use for those who picnic or need to keep things cool for lunch away; and those who like water bottles but don't have vacuum-insulated ones.my only wish: more colorful exteriors vs so many black ones.