Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 1, 2017
I love the Nordic Ware cookie stamps!
on April 11, 2014
I'm baffled that there are no reviews for these stamps! They refer to them as heirloom stamps and they most certainly are! They are quite beautiful and extremely well made. I was giddy opening the box and seeing them. I'm honestly tempted to order another set so my girls don't fight over them when l am gone. Lol! The designs are simple and elegant and give just that extra wow factor to your cookies. I appreciate that they are not seasonal and I can pull them out any time of year with such classic designs. I purchased them to make our own pretty sandwich cookies (think Oreos and they are slightly larger than an Oreo, so perfect!). They do need to be lightly greased to prevent them from sticking to the dough. Directions are on their box along with a nice recipe for peanut butter cookies.

The directions on the box are as follows:

"1. Apply a light coat of oil to each stamp using a pastry brush or nonstick spray. Reapply oil if cookie dough begins to stick to stamp.
2. Hand wash only. Never submerge wooden handles in water. Wipe clean.
3. We suggest making cookie dough from scratch when using cookie stamps. Cookie stamp impressions will not be as defined if using prepackaged cookie mixes or refrigerated dough."

Although they don't mention it, I would also add that you should condition the wooden hands every year or so. A light coat of walnut oil or mineral oil (super cheap from the pharmacy) would be a smart idea. Wood shrinks over time if it dries out. If you oil them once a year (No need to do more often then that- I have it marked on my calendar to condition all wooden things in my house once a year.), they really will last a lifetime, if not a few lifetimes!

They are a joy to use and a joy to own. I'm glad I ordered them despite the lack of feedback from other users. They were nicer than I even imagined they would be. You won't regret purchasing them!
45 helpful votes
46 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on September 23, 2017
Coordinated set that will work well for ceramic textures and cooking delights.
on July 30, 2017
These are great
on March 8, 2016
I will hand these down to my daughter one day and I believe they will become a family heirloom. The cookies we have made with them are just beautiful. This is a wonderful product for a parent that enjoys making memories in the kitchen with their children.
2 helpful votes
on March 25, 2017
Great Product.
on September 23, 2017
These cookie stamps are easy to use and make a very cute cookie. The recipe on the box is very tasty.
on April 15, 2017
great
on May 22, 2017
Worked great to imprint our cookies.
on April 8, 2016
Perfect for my cookie making needs. The stamps left enough detail that I didn't need to intricately pipe on frosting accents. Just a bit of snow sugar crystals did the trick. I like buying American-made products when ever possible.
2 helpful votes