Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware 6-Cup Bundt Pan, Multicolor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional heavyweight bake ware
- Aluminized steel disperses heat evenly
- Premium non-stick interior
- Colored version of a classic plan
- 6-Cup capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our line of professional heavyweight bake ware is constructed of aluminized steel, which disperses heat evenly for terrific results and will not rust or warp in the oven. The collection includes pieces for all baking needs and features premium non-stick interiors with bright, colorful exteriors for oven-to-table serving. Each piece is covered by a 10-year warranty. A flashy 6-cup version of our popular 12-cup Bundt pan.
Top Customer Reviews
Nordic Ware is a USA based company and all products have always been Teflon-free and have also been PTFE-free and PFOE free.
I use the pan in the Instant Pot on the trivet with a 1/2c of water in the bottom and my favorite cake mix in the pan. If you are using a box cake mix this pan will hold half the mix.
*** Update 3/3/2016
Found a non bath cheesecake recipe and made it in this pan. Don't have to worry about leaks. Here it is
New York Cheesecake.
2 pounds cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together. Press mixture onto the bottom of one 9 or 10 inch springform pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Cream 3/4 cup of the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch until just mixed. Stir in sour cream and mix on medium until well blended. Remember to scrape sides during mixing. Pour into prepared crust.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Turn temperature down to 210 degrees and bake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and leave cake in oven until cool. About 2 to 3 hours. Do NOT open oven door from the time you put it in the oven until it is cooled. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Preferably over night. Serve with your favorite topping.
Upgraded to 5 stars because of this recipe!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cakes don't stick, easy to clean and the perfect size for a couple or small family.Read more