Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Square Cake Pan with Lid, Exterior 9.88 x 9.88 Inches
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.1 x 10 x 3.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- Pan exterior dimensions 10.25 x 9.88 x 3.5 inches and interior dimensions 8.88 x 8.88 x 2.5 inches
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Naturals Aluminum Bakeware
The superior heat conductivity of aluminum ensures that you achieve consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. Pure aluminum will never rust, and a reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping.
• Nordic Ware pioneered natural aluminum bakeware for the consumer market over 15 years ago and now has over 40 styles available in the collection
• Made of pure, uncoated natural aluminum
• 100% made in USA in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Encapsulated solid core steel rim
• Pans are made of a special hardened aluminum alloy that provides superbly uniform heat conductivity and maximizes scratch resistance
• Shiny and non-porous natural aluminum provides natural nonstick performance
• Embossed Nordic Ware logo signal quality and value from a trusted legacy brand for over 70 years
Encapsulated Solid Core Steel Rim
Coils of wire
Having an encapsulated steel rim adds structural support to prevent warping of the pan.
Bending wires to size
Wires are bent to perfectly fit inside the rim of our bakeware sheets.
A finished wire
Wires are made of Galvanized Steel and will not rust.
Steel rim fully encapsulated
An encapsulated steel rim turns an exceptional baking sheet into a product that will withstand a lifetime of use.
Use and Care for Natural Aluminum
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
• Dishwasher use is not advised as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
• Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
• Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance
• Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Compare with similar items
Nordic Ware Naturals Aluminum Commercial 8" x 8" Square Cake Pan, 8 by 8 inches, Silver
Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9x13 Covered Cake Pan
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Cake Pan with Lid, Rectangle Pan with Lid
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan with Lid
Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Square Cake and Brownie Pan, 8-Inch
|Sold By||Nordic Ware Factory Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Xmas 🎅||Amazon.com||saveMEdeals|
|Item Dimensions||10.10 x 10.00 x 3.50 inches||8.00 x 8.00 x 2.00 inches||15.70 x 9.80 x 3.10 inches||13.60 x 9.75 x 3.50 inches||17.10 x 12.20 x 1.90 inches||1.98 x 8.94 x 8.92 inches|
|Size||9 x 9||8 by 8 inches||pack of 1||9 x 13||17 x 12||8|
A necessity for any chef's kitchen. Naturals uncoated commercial aluminum bakes better, lasts forever and is rust proof. The Natural Commercial Bakeware line is designed for commercial use. This pan will exceed all of your expectations at home. The durable, natural aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning. This 9 by 9 Inch Cake Pan comes with a plastic lid for storage and easy transportation of all your baked goods. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is made of pure aluminum which has superior heat conductivity allowing goods like cakes and brownies to rise and bake evenly.
These pans are perfect for everyday use, and the lids make it easy for transporting items like brownies for school bake sales or sports events. My lids are all still fully intact but I mostly use them at home for storing left over brownies on the counter. Clean up is also quick and easy; I simply hand wash with hot soapy water.
What I love most about these pans are how deep they are (about 2.5 inches), allowing you to make large quantities of food especially for casseroles (potatoes gratin, macaroni and cheese), especially when you don't feel like pulling out your fancy breakable ceramic dish! I have even used it for ribs and roasting whole chicken!
Overall I highly recommend these pans. They are perfect for everyday use and made right here in the United States. Grade A+
There was a warning of sorts included with the pans. Had this possibility been included on the Amazon listing, I would have chosen another similar product. I mean, glass would have been a better choice. I did not have this problem with my old pans.
It also cleans up really well in the dishwasher, which does go against the recommended method of cleaning by the manufacturer. They recommended that you only wash the lid in the dishwasher and hand wash the pan.
I washed both in the dishwasher & there is some discoloration of the pan, but also some warping of the lid. Neither of these are a huge problem for me. I'm not bothered by the color of the pan & the lid still has a tight seal when it's on the pan, which is all that is important to me.
Overall, I think this is another fantastic product from Nordicware and am excited to have a pan with an accompanying lid. It's such great quality I'm sure it'll get many years of use.
This product is lightweight and had scratched on the inside below the lip of the pan around
3 edges. I returned it as it seemed like a second. It is going to be hard to find pans that are
not seconds with the lightweight metal. I am used to a better made quality pan.
Heat is evenly distributed when baking.