Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.59 shipping
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan with Lid
|Price:||$22.80 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- Pan exterior dimensions 19 x 14 x 3.5 inches and interior dimensions 17.13 x 12.13 x 2 inches
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Naturals Aluminum Bakeware
Professional pastry chefs and bakers bake on aluminum sheets for consistently perfect results. You can do the same with our commercial quality Naturals Bakeware collection. Made of pure aluminum, these premium pans will never rust and they produce evenly browned baked goods every time. Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping.
How It’s Made: Naturals Bakeware
Our Naturals bakeware starts out as a solid coil of aluminum, weighing several thousand pounds. The coil is fed into a press, which first performs a ‘blanking’ operation to cut out the rough shape of the pan. Next, it is roughly formed to resemble the shape of the finished pan. Finally, a galvanized steel rim, which gives rigidity to the pan, is added, and the edges of the pan are curled around the steel rim to encapsulate it fully. Our galvanized steel rims are formed on-site at Nordic Ware too; they begin as long metal rod and go through a series of bending maneuvers to be properly sized for each pan. After all of the metalworking is complete, the pan is sent to be washed and packed. One of the great aspects of manufacturing with pure aluminum is that it is highly recyclable, so any scrap metal that is produced during our production process can be re-melted down and used again.
70 Years of Innovation
With wife Dotty at his side, Dave Dalquist returned from WWII to start a business. From humble beginnings in a basement, Nordic Ware has become an internationally distributed kitchenware brand with a variety of product lines, hundreds of products and millions of fans!
Still a family owned and operated in the US, the company is honored to occupy a place in the new Food History exhibit at the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C. Last fall, Nordic Ware was chosen for the prestigious 2015 Minnesota Manufacturing Award for Sustainability, which firms we work hard to minimize our environmental footprint. Our company moves into 2016 poised for the future, with last year setting an all-time record in sales volume and production efficiency.
A necessity for any chef's kitchen. Baking professionals know that the secret to evenly-baked and perfectly browned food is to cook with aluminum bakeware. Aluminum is widely known for its excellent heat conductivity and cooks more evenly and thoroughly than other metals. Made of natural aluminum with no finish, the Baker's Half Sheet is the largest baking sheet on the market, measuring in at 13 inchx 18 inch x 1 inch, yet still fits within standard home ovens. Turns out perfect results every time, whether you're making bars, brownies, or cookies. Convenient lid for transporting and storing your baked goods. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Soak dirty pans and they come clean pretty easily but if something does stick I use a plastic scraper then clean, these are not non stick but are sturdy and will last forever.
2. The cover is just high enough so that I can store the items I use with them inside, my English muffin sheet has the pan, a silicone mat, a cooling rack, 8 english muffin rings and the cover on top. The meatball, sausage, bacon pan holds the stainless steel cooling rack that is oven safe with the cover on top. These are stacked on top of each other , along with two for cookies each with silicone mats and cooling racks, when I want to make english muffins I just pull that pan.
It's the same depth as my regular cake pan so it'll be great when I'm cooking for a large crowd.
It bakes evenly and well.
I used parchment paper when baking in it and it made for an easy clean up.
The 1/2 sheet size parchment paper fits perfectly.