Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Nordic Ware Cake Pops Baking Pan,Blue” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 52% off the $27.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware Cake Pops Baking Pan,Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A fun and easy treat to serve at birthday parties or other special occasions
- Makes a dozen cake pops at a time
- Includes 24 sticks
- 10 1/2-Inch by 1 2/3-Inch by 8-Inch
- Made in the united states
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nordic Ware Cake Pops Baking Pan,Blue
Wilton Mini Ball Pan B0000VMFGQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
First it was cupcakes, then it was brownies; now the latest dessert craze is all about Cake Pops Very simple to bake and decorate, cake pops are made in our two-piece pan which allows the batter to rise up and fill the top half of the pan, creating a nicely rounded solid piece of cake or brownie. Some cake pops are made by crumbling up cake and mixing with frosting, then rolling into balls, but the Nordic Ware Cake Pops pan is much less work because the cake is baked into pops for you No messy rolling required. Cake or Brownie pops are chic enough to serve at a party, and fun enough to keep kids entertained for hours as a baking project. Kit includes a 2-piece pan with locking tabs to make a dozen cakes at a time, plus 24 paper Cake Pops sticks. This is the only Cake Pops pan on the market that is completely made in the USA.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Grease before use. Use butter, butter/flour, or cooking spray. Top and bottom.
2) Wash, dry, and grease between batches, or your cakes will stick.
3) I've used 2 different recipes and I've had to fill past 1/2 for the cake to cook into a perfect sphere. The holes in the tops are nice for spill overs, and also for using a toothpick to test done-ness of your cakes. (Mine have needed about 10 min)
4) Do not use cookie sheet under the cake pan. Simply place a sheet of aluminum foil to catch over flow if it's your first time using it, and you aren't sure how much batter to use.
I've been handwashing mine, not using the dish washer. The pretty blue paint has chipped off a little bit on the bottoms of the cake rounds but this does not impact the performance of this cake pan. The cakes come out easily if you grease the pan, with little Saturn rings around them that peel off really easily.
I did not use this pan for cake pops. I used them to make multi-colored cake balls that I baked into a bigger cake, so that when you cut the big cake open you have polka dots. It's a great effect that everybody loves. I have no complaints about this cake pan. I love it, and my 2 year old loves the little cake balls that come out of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've read people have issues with the cake sticking so, before I filled the holes, I put a small amount of the baker's non-stick cooking spray on a...Read more