Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware Plates Microwave Serveware, 10", White
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA of polypropylene, a BPA-free and Melamine-free plastic. Color is white with light gray speckles.
- Great reusable alternative to wasteful disposable dinnerware; use again and again
- Will not chip, crack or shatter. Great for families and meals on the go
- Measures 10"L x 10"W x 0.88"H; includes 4 plates.
- 5-Year Warranty; top rack dishwasher safe and microwave safe in 1 minute increments. Not intended for use with sharp cutlery.
- Use & Care 1. Before initial use, hand wash with warm, soapy water. 2. For microwave use only. 3. Top rack dishwasher safe. 4. Use of sharp metal utensils on this product may scratch surface appearance but will not affect performance. 5.Important Note: Recommended for microwave reheating only. Cooking foods with high fat content may overheat and damage the plate.Do Not cook foods on plates in microwave packaging that aides in browning or crisping such as Hot Pockets, packaged popcorn, and pizza. Pot Pies are also not recommended.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Quality Kitchenware. Made in America.
Nordic Ware’s products are made by a skilled team of craftspeople in Minneapolis, Minnesota, all of whom share the vision of creating the finest quality kitchenware items in the industry. Our unique designs originate from our own in-house team of product designers and engineers, and we draw on inspiration from our own experiences in the kitchen as well as time-tested manufacturing methods to create products that will be handed down from one generation to the next.
Meet the Makers
We are fortunate to have an incredible team of dedicated individuals that are behind the strength of the Nordic Ware brand. These are the hard-working Americans who create, craft make, inspect, pack, ship, and bring our products to life. They’re the makers who touched your cookie sheet, your Bundt cake pan, and your griddle with their own hands as each piece was being made. Without them, our brand and products would be something much less. The strength of ‘family’ runs deep within our company DNA-- a trait we take great pride in.
75 years of American-made Kitchenware
Founded in 1946 by an enterprising young husband and wife team, Nordic Ware began as a fledgling company specializing in ethnic Scandinavian products, as well as everyday items like griddles and steak platters. To this day, our company remains family owned and operated across three generations.
The Nordic Ware brand has endured and our products can be found in homes around the world. We now manufacture over 400 products, ranging from cookware and bakeware to microwave-safe plastic products, grilling accessories and tools for food prep and serving. We’re known for producing no-nonsense, durable goods that will be passed down from one generation to the next.
Compare with similar items
Replace wasteful disposable plastic and paper plates with these! Durable yet lightweight polypropylene. Set of 4.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By P. Timmer on June 27, 2017
Also, any type of red sauce (spaghetti sauce, etc.) will stain the plates id they aren't rinsed promptly.
All told a pretty good value for the money and much better than I expected for how little I paid for these. They serve the purpose and I certainly don't regret buying them.
Top reviews from other countries
They are a good size, light, and appear durable. Salsa has not permanently stained them. They've gone through the dishwasher quite a few times already, and look none the worse for wear.
Only thing is that they do still seem a tad expensive for what they are.
Reviewed in Canada on December 13, 2019
Caveat: These plates hold onto oil. If you are hand washing your plates Dawn detergent will remove the oil.