Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 14, 2013
This is one griddle/grill that will work with smooth, glass top ranges. It spreads across two burners. On one side you have a grill and on the other a griddle. We especially like it for grilling on top of the stove. The grill has deep grooves which catch the grease, etc. After it cools, you should only use a sponge or washcloth to clean the grooves. It is coated with a special substance which makes it easy to clean. You should also treat it with a spray oil before each use. Clean up is easy. If you have a smooth, glass top range, make sure that the grill/griddle will work with it, because many do not. This one does.
Make sure you use it on low to medium heat. If you have trouble cleaning it with a sponge and hot soap and water, just let it soak over night. Do not pour any liquids on the grill during use as this may damage the surface.
on February 26, 2015
Love this! Washed without problems (mild DW soap), hand-dried, and made delicious sliders. Next morning made pancakes on the other side. Just got this product this week and we've used it 4 times. Highly recommend!
on April 14, 2015
My husband ordered this. I the read the reviews and thought we should send it right back! He said, give it a chance. He has used it twice. He did eggs then pancakes. He warmed the griddle slowly. He did use Pam. It is awesome! He had to practically chase the pancakes to get the spatula under them ! That's how much they were NOT sticking! One has to be patient to have the middle of the griddle where a burner is not directly under it reach the temp of the ends but it does. This cooks evenly with no sticking, at least that is our first impression. We have tried several stove-top griddles ( none true cast iron, those may be great but too heavy for our likes) through the years. Junk! I couldn't believe he was trying again! It's a winner!
on November 19, 2015
The grill worked great but when I cleaned it per the manufacturers instructions some of the black came off to reveal silver underneath. I did not use any abrasive. I do not know if this will effect the product. I give it 4 stars.
on May 29, 2014
I was so excited to get this griddle so I could cook larger quantities of pork chops etc. First of all it is supposed to go over 2 burners but it does not distribute the heat evenly, so food does not cook food evenly. Secondly even thought it is supposed to be a nonstick surface, everything sticks to it even with cooking spray. I finally decided it would be better to use on a grill and even though it did cook more evenly, everything stuck to it. Worked ourselves silly and could not clean it, finally threw it in the trash(past return period) just to get it out of our misery!
on May 16, 2016
Love the way it works on my glass-topped stove, but some of the finish came off in the first cleaning - and yes, we did follow the cleaning instructions.
on February 4, 2012
YOWZA- great product! I have a glass top stove and ordered this to be able to grill in-doors because not all products will work on glass tops. Heated it on medium high with a liberal swabbing of oil on the grill side about 5 to 8 minutes then grilled my meat. Unbelievable results; I can tell you- tasted like just cooked on an outside grill! Please be reasonable with your temperature use as I did- you will love your results! YUM!
on March 9, 2014
This is a great, great item for both gas (used on our grill) and esp. electric stove tops. The R/V Hercules ([...]) uses this a lot, and we have been impressed and happy with its work the past season and look forward to another one as well.
on March 9, 2016
My husband loves it it is easy to clean he said
on November 16, 2015
Very nice
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.