Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Round Laye..." and save 38% off the $12.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Round Layer Cake Pan
|Price:||$8.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.98 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- Pan exterior dimensions 9.63 x 9.63 x 2.5 inches and interior dimensions 8.88 x 8.88 x 2.5 inches
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Round Layer Cake Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Smart Shopper NY|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2.5 in||8.62 x 8.62 x 2.12 in||10 x 10 x 2.5 in||8.5 x 10 x 0.1 in||9.63 x 9.63 x 2.5 in||9.9 x 9.9 x 2.05 in|
|Size||9"x2"||8"x2"||9 Inch||8 Inch||—||9 × 2|
A quality round cake pan is a must for any well stocked baking kitchen. Nordic Ware, a leader in Bundt pans and bakeware, offers this commercial quality 9 inch cake pan. Perfect for a quick cake or that special occasion. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware. Outside 10IN./25.4CM Diameter.
Top Customer Reviews
I received a 10 inch pan, although some say they got 9 inch. The key to telling is by volume; it holds 11 cups to the brim. It also said 10 inch on the paper. I also measured it against a 9 inch disposable cake pan I have & it was larger.
After using this just be aware things can STICK - I strongly recommend the use of some type of pan liner to keep your cake more or less intact. Even with lots of either baking spray or greasing and flouring things can get ugly so be careful with this product