Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Square Cake Pan
|List Price:||$17.00 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.01 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.63 x 9.63 x 2.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- Pan exterior dimensions 9.75 x 9.75 x 2.5 inches and interior dimensions 9 x 9 x 2.5 inches
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Naturals Aluminum Bakeware
The superior heat conductivity of aluminum ensures that you achieve consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. Pure aluminum will never rust, and a reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping.
• Nordic Ware pioneered natural aluminum bakeware for the consumer market over 15 years ago and now has over 40 styles available in the collection
• Made of pure, uncoated natural aluminum
• 100% made in USA in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Encapsulated solid core steel rim
• Pans are made of a special hardened aluminum alloy that provides superbly uniform heat conductivity and maximizes scratch resistance
• Shiny and non-porous natural aluminum provides natural nonstick performance
• Embossed Nordic Ware logo signal quality and value from a trusted legacy brand for over 70 years
Encapsulated Solid Core Steel Rim
Coils of wire
Having an encapsulated steel rim adds structural support to prevent warping of the pan.
Bending wires to size
Wires are bent to perfectly fit inside the rim of our bakeware sheets.
A finished wire
Wires are made of Galvanized Steel and will not rust.
Steel rim fully encapsulated
An encapsulated steel rim turns an exceptional baking sheet into a product that will withstand a lifetime of use.
Use and Care for Natural Aluminum
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
• Dishwasher use is not advised as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
• Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
• Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance
• Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Compare with similar items
Nordic Ware Naturals Aluminum Commercial 8" x 8" Square Cake Pan, 8 by 8 inches, Silver
Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9x13 Covered Cake Pan
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Cake Pan with Lid, Rectangle Pan with Lid Silver, 9 x 13
Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Square Cake and Brownie Pan, 8-Inch
Nordic Ware Natural
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Great Brands USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.63 x 9.63 x 2.5 inches||8 x 8 x 2 inches||15.7 x 9.8 x 3.1 inches||13.6 x 9.8 x 3.4 inches||1.98 x 8.94 x 8.92 inches||17.1 x 12.2 x 1.9 inches|
|Material||Aluminum||Aluminum||aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum, BPA-free Plastic Cover|
|Size||9 x 9||8 by 8 inches||pack of 1||9 x 13||8||1-Pack|
The Aluminum Pan Creates Even Heat Distribution For Even Browning And Cooking. Bake Up To 12 Individual Cupcakes At A Time. Proudly Made In The Usa By Nordic Ware.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is made of pure aluminum which has superior heat conductivity allowing goods like cakes and brownies to rise and bake evenly.
These pans are perfect for everyday use, and the lids make it easy for transporting items like brownies for school bake sales or sports events. My lids are all still fully intact but I mostly use them at home for storing left over brownies on the counter. Clean up is also quick and easy; I simply hand wash with hot soapy water.
What I love most about these pans are how deep they are (about 2.5 inches), allowing you to make large quantities of food especially for casseroles (potatoes gratin, macaroni and cheese), especially when you don't feel like pulling out your fancy breakable ceramic dish! I have even used it for ribs and roasting whole chicken!
Overall I highly recommend these pans. They are perfect for everyday use and made right here in the United States. Grade A+
There was a warning of sorts included with the pans. Had this possibility been included on the Amazon listing, I would have chosen another similar product. I mean, glass would have been a better choice. I did not have this problem with my old pans.
Heat is evenly distributed when baking.
By Jessica Robinson on November 5, 2017
Heat is evenly distributed when baking.
It also cleans up really well in the dishwasher, which does go against the recommended method of cleaning by the manufacturer. They recommended that you only wash the lid in the dishwasher and hand wash the pan.
I washed both in the dishwasher & there is some discoloration of the pan, but also some warping of the lid. Neither of these are a huge problem for me. I'm not bothered by the color of the pan & the lid still has a tight seal when it's on the pan, which is all that is important to me.
Overall, I think this is another fantastic product from Nordicware and am excited to have a pan with an accompanying lid. It's such great quality I'm sure it'll get many years of use.
I only use aluminum baking pans, as I have found that the nonstick pans burn your items. I use baking spray to coat the Nordic Ware pan. It always comes out perfect and evenly browned or baked. The pan washes and cleans up easily. I always hand wash my Nordic Ware baking pans and sheets. It is a pet peeve of mine for it to be washed in a dishwasher. If you so desire to do that (my daughter does that), the integrity of the cooking surface is still intact, but as you know, it is dulled over time with washing in a dishwasher.
The timeliness of receiving this item was so fast, I could hardly believe it could get to me so quick.
I highly recommend this Nordic Ware pan and the cover is a great plus!
This product is lightweight and had scratched on the inside below the lip of the pan around
3 edges. I returned it as it seemed like a second. It is going to be hard to find pans that are
not seconds with the lightweight metal. I am used to a better made quality pan.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on June 2, 2020
Compare with other baking pans
This ItemNordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Square Cake Pan
|brand||Nordic Ware||Fat Daddio's||Nordic Ware||Nordic Ware||Cuisinart||Nordic Ware|
|weight||1.08 pounds||-||1.08 pounds||0.9 pounds||1.7 pounds||1.5 pounds|