Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Naturals commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability. For sweet or savory baking; from cookies to sheet pan dinners, this is the pan you’ll reach for
- Foods bake and brown evenly due to aluminum’s superior heat conductivity. Reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping and adds strength
- Compatible with parchment paper or silicone baking mats if desired. Easy clean up; hand wash recommended
- Pan exterior dimensions 17.88 x 12.88 x 1.06 inches and interior dimensions 16.5 x 11.38 x 1 inches
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Naturals Aluminum Bakeware
The superior heat conductivity of aluminum ensures that you achieve consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. Pure aluminum will never rust, and a reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping.
• Nordic Ware pioneered natural aluminum bakeware for the consumer market over 15 years ago and now has over 40 styles available in the collection
• Made of pure, uncoated natural aluminum
• 100% made in USA in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Encapsulated solid core steel rim
• Pans are made of a special hardened aluminum alloy that provides superbly uniform heat conductivity and maximizes scratch resistance
• Shiny and non-porous natural aluminum provides natural nonstick performance
• Embossed Nordic Ware logo signal quality and value from a trusted legacy brand for over 70 years
Encapsulated Solid Core Steel Rim
Coils of wire
Having an encapsulated steel rim adds structural support to prevent warping of the pan.
Bending wires to size
Wires are bent to perfectly fit inside the rim of our bakeware sheets.
A finished wire
Wires are made of Galvanized Steel and will not rust.
Steel rim fully encapsulated
An encapsulated steel rim turns an exceptional baking sheet into a product that will withstand a lifetime of use.
Use and Care for Natural Aluminum
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
• Dishwasher use is not advised as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
• Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
• Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance
• Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Compare with similar items
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 21 x 15-Inch Mega Baking Pan
Nordic Ware Half Sheet with Oven Safe Nonstick Grid, 2 Piece Set, Natural
Nordic Ware Prism Quarter Sheet, Metallic
Wildone Baking Sheet & Rack Set [2 Sheets + 2 Racks], Stainless Steel Cookie Pan with Cooling Rack, Size 16 x 12 x 1 Inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
Goodcook 08929002199 Nonstick Bakeware, Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet, Multicolor
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wildone us||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17.88 x 12.88 x 1.06 inches||1.61 x 21.50 x 15.50 inches||17.00 x 12.00 x 1.00 inches||12.90 x 9.60 x 1.10 inches||16.00 x 12.00 x 1.00 inches||19.60 x 12.60 x 6.80 inches|
Nordic Ware's line of Natural Commercial Bakeware is designed for commercial use, and exceeds expectations in the home. The durable, natural aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning. The oversized edge also makes getting these pans in and out of the oven a cinch. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i recently am having health issues that lead me to examine things I've overlooked. this is a review of the Baking
Sheets (BS) not a health seminar so i will sum it my simply saying i am now eliminating anything potentially contributing to having heavy metals in my system. i am not saying these baking sheets are the cause of my issues but i will no longer be using these baking sheets, and i will show you why. Most of the time i use these BS twice a day for about two months.
when i first received these BS i washed them prior to using it, and noticed it made the soap look gray as if i washed off some of the aluminum. In a rush to use the BS i wiped off excess moisture off with paper towel and noticed some sort of sediment or metallic debris on the paper towel. This has been going on after each wash. i overlooked it cause i enjoy that i was able to fit so much on the tray. it was recently i discovered that my body is now showing signs to too much heavy metals that i now am taking actions to limit anymore unwanted toxins. it took about 3 separate paper towels to remove all the debris. (sometimes it took more)
I've been cooking with these BS since April 2018 it is now November 8th 2018. I've now discarded them.
A little history: when I moved out on my own for the 1st time, my mom gave me a no name aluminum sheet pan. I have abused this thing for about 10 years. My mom had it for probably 20 before me. I have a little family of my own now and my husband likes roasted veggies, but I have found that I often make broccoli and potatoes or fries or homemade chicken nuggets in the same night. I have go thru a few other sheets pans looking for a sturdy one to accompany my old beat up one. They all would twist or warp over 400 degrees like it was their job. Didn't seem like the price made a difference. I had cheap ones and then expensive ones. They all went funny at 400. I assumed all pans did that these days and almost gave up, but then I found this one. Two, actually. So now I have three awesome pans. I use the old one and one new one for veggies, and the third exclusively for baking cookies so it will stay cleaner and stick free.
Note: these are not "non-stick", they are just not sticky because the metal is really smooth. If you're afraid of chemicals leeching into your foods from non-stick coatings, these are a good choice. Use a fat (oil, shortening) to make foods easy to remove from the pan.
I bought a silicone baking mat to go in this, so I don't have to work so hard to keep it clean. I keep them both lightly oiled regardless of what the recipe calls for-- it makes it easier to clean this.
It did warp the first time I used it, baking at only 400F. Also on the outer edge, the metal is bent around to form a nice lip but it isn't completely sealed so it forms a small tube where it will be easy for grease/dirt/germs to accumulate so watch out!
Top reviews from other countries
THEY. DONT. WARP.
I can’t be more clear. My biggest struggle is buying pans where the slightest increase in temperature will warp the pan during cooking. Worse when they leave and then you have hot food violently being thrown at you from the pan. Don’t bother getting any “baking” stuff from Wilton. Spend a bit of money and get a good one. Don’t put it in the dishwasher or else it’ll discolour; just soak for a few minutes and it’s pretty easy to clean.
I purchased the "3 Piece Baking Gift Set - Aluminum Sheet Pan, SILMAT Silicone Baking Mat & Stainless Steel Cooling Rack" from Amazon CA before trying this brand. Their silicon mat and cooling rack work great but the sheet pan is noticeably thinner compared to Nordic Ware. It pops and buckles under temperatures of 375°F in my oven. The package was a wicked value and I think it's because the aluminum sheets are lower quality.
I use the quarter sheets for everything: getting prep out of the fridge, storing prep, baking, cooling, serving. They're just the most convenient size for many kitchen tasks. I rarely repurchase things but I love these so much I'm going to get another set of quarter sheets, and dole out the cash to get the half sheets too.