Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Petite Muf...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $27.50 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.24 shipping
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Petite Muffin Pan, 24 Cup
|Price:||$17.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.98 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- The petite muffing pan has 24 cups
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Petite Muffin Pan, 24 Cup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.75 x 16.5 x 0.81 in||9.63 x 13 x 1.25 in||6 x 9.75 x 2.75 in||15.42 x 21.42 x 0.89 in||10.63 x 16.93 x 1.38 in||11.5 x 0.87 x 17.75 in|
Bakes 24 little muffins at a time just the right size for snacks, kids' lunches, or as part of a bountiful brunch. Experienced bakers know that aluminum due to its superior heat conductivity is the key to baked goods that rise and bake evenly. Our pure aluminum, which will never rust, offers lifetime durability. It’s also reinforced with an encapsulated steel rim to prevent warping. Not dishwasher safe, please hand wash only. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic ware.
Top Customer Reviews
I use these for muffins, not cupcakes, so I don't care if there are no liners that fit. I like the crust on muffins and liners make the crusts soft.
- More crust in proportion to the middles
- Easy to clean
- Nordic Ware quality, so they should last forever
- They are the right size and shape to make tea cakes
- If you're trying to make cupcakes there aren't many liners that will fit
- Almost too shiny, so it's harder to get the crusts brown, but that should improve with time
- So shallow that it's hard to split the muffins open for buttering
- Since the cups are all in one pan it's harder to turn them out, it needs a large platter or a sheet pan
Guarantee it is a good quality pan. I highly recommend this pan.
My mini muffins cook to perfection, they are evenly baked without the outside being over baked or the middle section needing a little more time to completely cook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.