Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 9, 2013
I just received this adaptor for my Audiostrider 800 elliptical and within minutes the elliptical was smoking! I do not understand why or how this happened and am very disappointed! I thought since it was the same NordicTrack brand that it would have been fine but unfortunate it was not and fried my elliptical and all I get back is the $25 refund! I feel like crying!!!"
on January 9, 2014
I plugged this into my Elliptical and it fried it! No my Elliptical does not work anymore at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on October 4, 2015
The Nordic track plug end. That we got looks just like new and works the same. We got it just like they saided we would and on the exact day. Very good product .
on September 5, 2012
The NordicTrack Elliptical was going through D batteries like water. Expensive, heavy and inconvenient to recycle the batteries. This power supply cord was long enough to power the Elliptical machine without having to place it close to the wall and outlet. Save money now and get this! Although its not a NordicTrack brand, it works great!
on January 5, 2016
purchased for AudioStrider 600, works perfectly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
I have had my elliptical and after years of batteries, I finally bought the wall plug in. Well worth the money. Don't wait like I did.
on May 4, 2013
The batteries required to run the audiostrider 800 are ridiculous and they don't last. This adapter fixes that issues. Highly recommened.
on December 17, 2012
Great, Item works as described. Quick delivery and no problems at this time although I have only had item for a couple of weeks so far so good!
on December 13, 2011
The product that I received was NOT what was pictured. I received a small adapter that looked like some sort of lap top/cordless phone adapter. Granted, the adapter works with my audio strider, however, it is not what is pictured on the listing, and definetely not worth the $25-30 I paid for it. This was false advertising.
on March 15, 2015
Had to partially take it apart where it plugged into the elliptical machine to get it to fully connect. The cord is way too short to reach an outlet, so have an extension cord handy.