3-Year Annual Maintenance Planfrom NordicTrack Care
- Repairs and annual maintenance requests are supported directly from NordicTrack
- Unlimited in-home service visits, no hidden fees or deductibles
- Protection against electronic failures, broken parts, power surges and normal wear and tear of your machine
- 15 point inspection completed annually by NordicTrack trained service provider
- No lemon policy, if we are unable to repair, we will replace
NordicTrack GX 4.7 Exercise Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Step thru design. Innovative design eliminates the traditional bike base so it's easy to get on and off the recumbent bike. Get started on your workout quickly and easily
- Lumbar supported seat. Exercise in comfort with the chair-like design of the gx 4.7 recumbent bike. The oversized, cushioned seat is built with ventilated lumbar support so you can stay relaxed and focused on your workout
- Exercise in comfort with the chair-like design of the gx 4.7 recumbent bike. The oversized, cushioned seat is built with ventilated lumbar support so you can stay relaxed and focused on your workout
- One touch controls. Quick, responsive controls adjust your resistance almost instantly at the touch of a button. Your focus stays on your workout, instead of scrolling through options
- Water bottle holder. Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built in for easy access ; WEIGHT CAPACITY - 300 Lb / 136Kgs
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
iFit Compatible — Travel While You Train with Google Maps
Cycle the Tour de France or map out your own route. Wherever you want to train, iFit will take you there. With the purchase of an iFit module, you can use your smart device to access Google Maps training routes from anywhere in the world.
5 inch Backlit Display — All Your Stats in One Place
Watch your progress on a 5-inch backlit display that shows your speed, time, distance, heart rate, and calories burned. iFit will use these stats to create custom workouts specifically for you. You can also track your workout on a virtual iFit racetrack.
22 Resistance Levels — Increase the Burn
Each resistance level increases the difficult of pedaling. By increasing resistance, you burn more calories and work specific muscles. When training on a Google Maps route, iFit will automatically adjust your resistance to match the terrain displayed on your device screen.
Ergonomic Pedals — Comfort for Your Feet
Keep your feet comfortable during your exercise with ergonomic pedals. Each pedal has an adjustable strap so every user can find their perfect fit.
Intermix Acoustic Sound System
Connect your device to the GX 4.7’s integrated sound system to hear your favorite workout playlist projected through dual two-inch speakers.
CardioGrip Heart Rate Monitor
Keep track of your heart rate while you train. Dual heart rate sensors are built into the console to help you stay in the right zone for your fitness goals.
An intense cardio workout can generate a lot of heat and sweat. Stay cool with a workout fan built directly into the GX 4.7 console.
Water Bottle Holder
Hydration is an important part of fitness. A built-in water bottle holder keeps your water within reach so you can stay properly hydrated during your training.
The GX 4.7 Recumbent Bike comes guaranteed with a lifetime frame warranty and a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
Keep your focus on your training. The gx 4.7 recumbent bike offers a back-supporting chair-like seat and in-handle controls that let you adjust your workout without taking your hands off the grips. A powerful self-adjusting fan cools you while a secure tablet holder lets you add your digital media for inspiration.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are considering buying this bike from NT be aware that their customer service is, for the most part, terrible. I needed three parts, in addition to the broken part that arrived when the bike was shipped. (The most important part that I needed controls the resistance levels.) A replacement part was not in stock. I was told that one could be stripped from a similar bike. However, neither the part or a similar bike is available at the Utah warehouse.
Initially, I thought I was getting a bargain at $299.99, for this version of NT's recumbent bike. However, nothing is a bargain if it doesn't work. Initially, the bike seemed to be well constructed, notwithstanding the use of plastic parts, one of which was damaged during shipping. The ride was smooth and quiet. Then, after two weeks use, I noticed a clunking sound and other issues. I called customer service for help. And with that call, my real problems began. Since early April 2016, I have spent at least seven hours on the phone, speaking with at least 10 different people, the majority of whom I would rate as incompetent and ineffective. Promises were made and never kept. I will press on until I am satisfied.
First Update: May 21, 2016. After hours of additional phone calls, I obtained the email address of the supervisor of the Utah warehouse. I wrote her and followed up with a phone call. In that call, I was told that NT is replacing my bike. That never happened. My quest continues.
Second Update: June 8, 2016. Since May 21st, I have spent additional countless hours on the phone, and spoken to at least 10 additional customer service reps, as well as the folks at UTA who issued the extended warranty. Today, I have finally reached closure, I hope. Had I not been determined and persistent I would have been given a $299.00 credit toward the purchase of a $799.00 replacement bike. Moreover, a new extended warranty would have cost me an additional $250-$300. Those options were completely unacceptable to me.
Ultimately, I finally reached two competent and understanding people who were able to understand my predicament, one at NT problem resolution and one at the warranty company. Based on my negotiations, I will now receive, at no added cost, a ProForm 740ES Recumbent Bike (sales price $799.00), in place of the bike I purchased. A service tech will come to my home to assemble and troubleshoot the new bike. I will also receive an extended four year warranty for $59.00
Third Update: June 21, 2016. A bittersweet moment; two techs arrived with my new bike, as promised. But, and this is a biggie, neither of them could troubleshoot the bike and/or repair current issues. It was important to me that I didn't get another bike with problems. And, there were problems. The techs left. I immediately called Icon customer service, got to the right person, because of my previous acquaintanceship with their other staff when I had problems with my old bike. The service rep immediately understood me, dispensed a part and scheduled a tech to install the part, troubleshoot the bike and repair any issues. Unfortunately, the tech they sent out did absolutely nothing to deal with the bike's issues. Once again, I have to deal with customer support to get another tech out to troubleshoot the bike. Proform's customer service is the same as NordicTrak's; Icon customer service. Without a doubt, the people who you ultimately speak to, after waiting on hold for at least 30-45 minutes, for the most part, are incompetent and will promise you anything to just to get rid of you.
Forth update: September 4, 2016. Last week, I tried a different tact. I spoke to someone in new product sales; no waiting this time. After explaining my plight, I was transferred to someone with authority to make things happen. Yesterday, the new tech came out and took my bike apart to troubleshoot the problems. The noises that I was hearing were the ends of plastic ties that the original installers left in the bike during the "white glove" assembly process. The tech ordered a new electronic display panel for the bike. Hopefully, my final issue will be resolved.
I read the two comments to my review. One of them said I was a phony. Trust me, I'm real! And, every thing I have written is the truth. If you've dealt with Icon support you know exactly what I'm talking about. One more thing. The part that was ordered back in May shortly after I bought this bike, arrived last week, even though I no longer own the bike.
1) Cheap plastic accessory tray broken. (More on poor packing later. ) A common problem I'm told. Part is not just a cup holder. It's the collar around the front screen holder and front handle bar. It's the cap that keeps fingers, paws of my dogs and spilled liquids out of the narrow front wheel well. About half of the assembly work must be done to replace the tray since the wiring to the screen runs through the tray.
2) Was told parts arriving about 14 days. Still waiting after 25 days. Still on back order in large quantities per NordicTrack customer service. No expected date of arrival given the 2nd time I called! Customer service are nice, but, have no usable information. Wait time up to 30 mins due to large volume of calls!
3) TOO HEAVY TO REPACKAGE & RETURN to Amazon! Ugh! Stuck with it. Poorly packed. Delivery companies have to load it like a frig (vertical) on a dolly since it is so heavy. Cheap material and poor foam protection around accessory tray means it will crack almost every time!
4) Found out after purchase the seat has inherent issues due to a poor design! And they keep selling them!
5) TOO MUCH ASSEMBLY REQUIRED! Lots of screws! Will require 2 people to assemble it. Need one person to lift the ends of the 150lb bike to install front and back footings. Previous exercise bikes I have owned only required minimal amount of assembly. This one is excessive!
A small plastic piece was broken during shipping (didn't affect use) and I called it in. The customer service for Nordictrack was very friendly and helpful. They registered my bike for warranty and put the piece on order for me. It was a quick process.