3-Year Annual Maintenance Planfrom NordicTrack Care
- Repairs and annual maintenance requests are supported directly from NordicTrack
- Email delivery, no hidden fees or deductibles, transferable for gifting or resale
- Protection against electronic failures, broken parts, power surges and normal wear and tear of your machine
- 15 point inspection completed annually by NordicTrack trained service provider
- No lemon policy, if we are unable to repair, we will replace
NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 inch web-enabled touchscreen. Stay in Control of your workout with an impressive 10-inch web-enabled touchscreen. Quickly view your speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, incline, and decline on the large, easy-to-read display
- 3.5 chp drive System. Train safer, longer and quieter. Built with a bigger motor case for less vibration and dual cooling fans for less heat, this 3.5 continuous horsepower motor delivers lasting power that's smooth and consistent
- 20 x 60 inch tread belt. This tread belt is specifically designed to reduce noise and friction for a quieter workout and longer lasting product. It's stretch resistant and engineered to stay centered on the deck
- Plug your ipod into the console sound System and stay motivated with your workout playlist. Ditch your ear buds for incredible sound from dual 2-inch speakers
- 34 workout Apps. Get professional training with 34 preloaded workouts designed by Certified personal trainers. Choose from calorie, heart rate Control, incline, and speed workout programs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
iFit Enabled — Train Anywhere in the World with Google Maps
NordicTrack machines powered by iFit provide the most high-tech personal training experience available. With iFit, you can plan Google Maps routes anywhere in the world, receive daily workouts designed by certified personal trainers just for you, record your long-term progress, and much more!
Touchscreen — Stats, Programs, and Internet at a Touch
Run through Paris or hike the Grand Canyon. All you have to do is draw a Google Maps route and iFit will display the Street View image on your 10 inch, full-color touchscreen. The touchscreen is Web-enabled so you can also visit your favorite websites while you work out.
Power-Adjustable Incline — More Incline, More Calorie Burn
When you choose a Google Maps route, iFit will automatically adjust your incline to simulate the natural terrain. With a 3.5 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial motor, the C 1650 treadmill has the energy to take your workout to 12-percent incline so you can target specific muscles and burn more calories.
Custom Cushioning — Choose Cushion or Road-Running Feel
When you run on the C 1650 treadmill’s 20-by-60-inch tread belt you can choose between a FlexSelect-cushioned deck that helps reduce impact on your joints, or a firm deck that feels more like running on the road for those Google Maps routes on iFit. Make adjustments with the simple turn of a knob.
Adjustable Tablet Holder
This tablet holder adjusts to your preferred viewing angle so you can enjoy your favorite movies, music, and shows while you work out. It’s fixed above the console so it doesn’t block your touchscreen.
The SpaceSaver feature allows you to fold your machine up after use for more convenient transportation, cleaning, and storage. A telescoping EasyLift shock does most of the lifting for you.
34 Workout Apps
Get professional training when you select one of the 34 preloaded workouts. Each program was designed by a certified personal trainer to meet your speed, incline, and heart rate goals.
The AutoBreeze fan is the most powerful fan used in NordicTrack equipment. With on-console controls you can choose your own fan speed or let it adapt to your workout intensity.
The C 1650 Treadmill comes guaranteed with a lifetime frame and motor warranty, a 5-year parts warranty, and a 2-year labor warranty.
Go online while you work out. The C1650 Treadmill features a stable bracket that secures your tablet at eye level above the console to deliver your favorite Entertainment while you train. Plus, a 10-inch touchscreen display offers your favorite websites, workout stats, and Google maps workouts from if it technology to take your training on the road.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Next few days we read the manual and tried to use the treadmill and discovered a number of problem. One of the four bases (right rear) was damaged and crooked as a result the treadmill was uneven. Second, the belt is not centered and was moving to the right grinding the side of the treadmill platform making a strange sound. Third, the electronic speed control did not work and running speed needed calibration as I needed to run at only 2 mph. Fourth the electronic display panel shuts off and turns back on periodically resetting everything. Thus the machine was completely unusable. I tried to contact Amazon in vain
Next i called the customer service number of Nordic Trac. After about 45 minutes wait an agent responded. I explained the problems. She told me to call them back when I am near the machine with a long screw driver and other tools. So I explained that I am net really handy and tool owner. She promptly said she cannot help me and they do not have people to service the treadmill on site. I had to give up on Nordic Trac
Next I called Warrantech as I bought a five year warranty from Amazon. After about 30 minutes wait, an agent came to the phone, took a report and told me that someone will get back to me. I am waiting.
In summary, it is more than a month and we still could not use the treadmill.
1. Assemble was more difficult than necessary. You actually have to remove parts to install parts. For example there are trays that fit into the console. You have to remove the support frame, install the trays and then reinstall the frame.
2. Packing material found its way into the area around the motor. When I started the machine it made a horrible racket. I removed the 5 screws and lower cover and discovered 2 small blocks of loose wood.
3.The lower storage tray screw holes will not line up with the frame. I could only secure one side.
4. After running for about 30 minutes the machine will randomly stop and the resume screen will appear-just as if one hit the stop button
A. I called customer support-40 minute hold time. Installed new firmware with help of agent.
B. Next day machine suddenly stops after a 15 minute run. Called support again. Support said the main console should be replaced. Item was NOT in stock and they could NOT estimate when I would receive it.
I will supply an update when and if I get it working.
June 16th and I still have not received the console or an update when I might.
Update: It took over two month to receive the console.
Be aware the list price for the Console Part number 375120 is $1960.71 based on Part Order from NordicTrack Customer Care date 5 April 2016. This is significantly more than the price of a new unit. Clearly this is a disposable item if something major goes wrong after the warranty period.
Update: 7/25/2016 Belt will not turn when I step on it. Motor makes clunking noise. Called support and waited 25 minutes for customer service. CS representative was courteous and understanding. They are sending me a new motor. List price $395.99
Update 9/7/2016 The new motor arrived much faster than the upper unit-maybe a week and a half. So after replacing the upper console, 2 grounding straps, software updates and the main drive motor the unit is working. I was probably waiting on parts for 10 weeks. All of the repairs were done by me without any offer from Nordic Track to send a repair person. I'm changing my review to 2 stars.
Edited 4/28/16 Loved my treadmill until 3/30/16 when it quit at 3 months old. Called customer support & they were very nice. Diagnosed over the phone that I needed a controller but they were out of stock til who knows when. Kept after them and finally got it. Service man came on 4/19 & diagnosis was wrong. I need a controller which is ALSO out of stock. It's over a week later & I'm still waiting. Have been without it for a month now and no end in sight. All 4 people I have talked to have been very nice and professional but they have no parts!!!! Nice does not fix my treadmill!! Wish I had researched more before buying.