NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||79.1 x 35.8 x 60.6 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||222 Pounds|
|Speed Rating||12 miles_per_hour|
|Maximum Incline Percentage||12|
|Deck Length||60 Inches|
|Screen Size||10 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Interactive Personal Training at Home powered by iFit; gain access to on demand, interactive trainer led global and studio workout programs; membership required, sold separately
- 10 inches HD Interactive Touchscreen Display can stream personalized iFit workouts (membership required, sold separately) directly to your treadmill; track your speed, calorie burn, and other important stats
- 12 percent OneTouch incline control, 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; spacious 20 x 60 inches tread belt
- A powerful 3.5 CHP* DurX Smart Response Motor features reduced motor noise and self cooling technology; perfect for running, jogging, and walking in the comfort of your home
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
iFit Enabled — Train Anywhere in the World with Google Maps
NordicTrack machines powered by iFit provide the most high-tech personal training experience available. With iFit, you can plan Google Maps routes anywhere in the world, receive daily workouts designed by certified personal trainers just for you, record your long-term progress, and much more!
Touchscreen — Stats, Programs, and Internet at a Touch
Run through Paris or hike the Grand Canyon. All you have to do is draw a Google Maps route and iFit will display the Street View image on your 10 inch, full-color touchscreen. The touchscreen is Web-enabled so you can also visit your favorite websites while you work out.
Power-Adjustable Incline — More Incline, More Calorie Burn
When you choose a Google Maps route, iFit will automatically adjust your incline to simulate the natural terrain. With a 3.5 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial motor, the C 1650 treadmill has the energy to take your workout to 12-percent incline so you can target specific muscles and burn more calories.
Custom Cushioning — Choose Cushion or Road-Running Feel
When you run on the C 1650 treadmill’s 20-by-60-inch tread belt you can choose between a FlexSelect-cushioned deck that helps reduce impact on your joints, or a firm deck that feels more like running on the road for those Google Maps routes on iFit. Make adjustments with the simple turn of a knob.
Adjustable Tablet Holder
This tablet holder adjusts to your preferred viewing angle so you can enjoy your favorite movies, music, and shows while you work out. It’s fixed above the console so it doesn’t block your touchscreen.
The SpaceSaver feature allows you to fold your machine up after use for more convenient transportation, cleaning, and storage. A telescoping EasyLift shock does most of the lifting for you.
34 Workout Apps
Get professional training when you select one of the 34 preloaded workouts. Each program was designed by a certified personal trainer to meet your speed, incline, and heart rate goals.
The AutoBreeze fan is the most powerful fan used in NordicTrack equipment. With on-console controls you can choose your own fan speed or let it adapt to your workout intensity.
The C 1650 Treadmill comes guaranteed with a lifetime frame and motor warranty, a 5-year parts warranty, and a 2-year labor warranty.
Go online while you work out. The C1650 Treadmill features a stable bracket that secures your tablet at eye level above the console to deliver your favorite Entertainment while you train. Plus, a 10-inch touchscreen display offers your favorite websites, workout stats, and Google maps workouts from if it technology to take your training on the road. . Choose from calorie, heart rate Control, incline, and speed workout programs
*Continuous Horsepower ("CHP") is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 79.1 x 35.8 x 60.6 inches; 222 Pounds
- Item model number : NTL11215
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 24, 2015
- Manufacturer : Icon Health and Fitness
- ASIN : B0193V3D8M
Best Sellers Rank:
#382,444 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #546 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--Update still waiting for it to be fixed.... technician called and cancelled appointment end of November, couldn't come "my way" until end of December. When it came for the day of my appointment in December he called as delayed it to the following day. Finally arrived and said that not the issue was with the screen and not with the motor, controller or belt. Now I am waiting for the screen to arrive and them I'm sure for a few more weeks until the technician can make it to my area to install. I would never buy a Nordictrack again. I have been without a working treadmill for almost 3 months now.
1. Assemble was more difficult than necessary. You actually have to remove parts to install parts. For example there are trays that fit into the console. You have to remove the support frame, install the trays and then reinstall the frame.
2. Packing material found its way into the area around the motor. When I started the machine it made a horrible racket. I removed the 5 screws and lower cover and discovered 2 small blocks of loose wood.
3.The lower storage tray screw holes will not line up with the frame. I could only secure one side.
4. After running for about 30 minutes the machine will randomly stop and the resume screen will appear-just as if one hit the stop button
A. I called customer support-40 minute hold time. Installed new firmware with help of agent.
B. Next day machine suddenly stops after a 15 minute run. Called support again. Support said the main console should be replaced. Item was NOT in stock and they could NOT estimate when I would receive it.
I will supply an update when and if I get it working.
June 16th and I still have not received the console or an update when I might.
Update: It took over two month to receive the console.
Be aware the list price for the Console Part number 375120 is $1960.71 based on Part Order from NordicTrack Customer Care date 5 April 2016. This is significantly more than the price of a new unit. Clearly this is a disposable item if something major goes wrong after the warranty period.
Update: 7/25/2016 Belt will not turn when I step on it. Motor makes clunking noise. Called support and waited 25 minutes for customer service. CS representative was courteous and understanding. They are sending me a new motor. List price $395.99
Update 9/7/2016 The new motor arrived much faster than the upper unit-maybe a week and a half. So after replacing the upper console, 2 grounding straps, software updates and the main drive motor the unit is working. I was probably waiting on parts for 10 weeks. All of the repairs were done by me without any offer from Nordic Track to send a repair person. I'm changing my review to 2 stars.