4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NordicTrack Desk Platinum Treadmill
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 18" x 40" work surface, easy adjusting uprights, 0 - 8 MPH speed, 0 - 10% incline
- LCD window and controls, iFit Smart enabled, 3.0 chp drive System
- USB charging station, Space Saver design, heart rate monitor, cushioned deck
- This machine comes guaranteed with a Lifetime frame and motor Warranty, a 2-year parts Warranty, and a 1-Year Labor Warranty
- 350 lb. User weight capacity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With more features than the normal Treadmill desk, the Treadmill desk Platinum provides a much better alternative to both sitting and standing desks. New studies emerge every day highlighting the negative effects of sitting. Now you can work out while you work. Improvements on this NTL14815 include incline capability, customizable uprights, and faster speeds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As hardware, however, it's excellent. The desktop surface is well-positioned and adjustable from sitting to standing height. The deck folds up and out of the way if you need the floor space. The desktop is quite stable, though probably not as stable as a desktop that isn't attached to the treadmill. But the one-piece design of this unit is very nice looking. The wood laminate and black color scheme is classy. Construction sturdy. Pretty quiet, too. The belt is narrow but not too much so, and it's plenty long. And it's fairly high speed, so jogging is fine.
I love it despite the non-existent connectivity; I simply use a manual step-tracker instead. But if you really need the iFit/bluetooth connection, do your research on iFit compatibility before buying this.