Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Style Name: Treadmill|Change

Showing 1-10 of 219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on March 5, 2016
We received this machine this morning. I was curious to see what type of delivery we were going to get as it was free with my prime membership, but the delivery guys even brought it downstairs for us (It weighs over 200 lbs), so I wouldn't hesistate to use Amazon again. I still need to figure out how the iFit works on this machine as it was included in the elliptical we have along with wifi connectivity, but as far as a treadmill goes, it works great. Assembly did take a while, but we were being very cautious throughout the process. Make sure you have a good ratchet set because the provided hex key would have been brutal to do manually. Using my ratchet set, I was able to make sure everything was nice and tight. Also, follow the directions carefully. There is a reason they tell you not to tighten the screws all the way sometimes. Oh and don't forget, like any workout equipment, the machine won't turn on until you put the magnetic key in (with the safety strap). I quickly realized that after I plugged it in and the screen turned on and then turned off. We gave it a quick test run so far and the incline works, speeds seem good, it tracks all of the information you expect from a treadmill. We haven't tried the MP3 input jack yet for music, but we have a TV in front of the unit, so I'm not sure how much we will utilize the speakers anyway. The cup/bottle holders on each side are nice. It folds up nicely and the provided pump ensures that it unfolds smoothly and won't come crashing down on your feet if it slips out of your hands. We plan to get the extended service plan just in case any of the parts go within the first few years (its included in the directions), but it seems pretty solid and I don't anticipate any issues. If I do, I will be sure to update my review.
11 comment| 269 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2017
I am a big guy as you might know from such reviews as my desk chair and many other! Don't know my reviews? ok then I will let that pass this time :) This treadmill will work up to 300lbs so they say. Luckily I am still slightly under that number. This can incline 10 degrees and go up to 10 mph. I trot along between 2 and 4. Really impressed by it and so far, I am not yet aware if it holds my laundry while drying. As most of my exercise equipment in the past has done.
Putting together would be really easy with 2 people. I was in an accident and I don't move around so well and I put it together alone. Hardest part was the underneath bit where you have to put the bars in for holding it up while being stored. However I managed. The thing is a beast and is quite heavy, It does not move on the rug at all while I am using it.
Is it loud? Well yes but no louder then any treadmill I have ever been on. Faster you go, louder it gets. Is it too loud? No!
My only complain is that the video they show the unit is not the same as this one. But the pics they show are the same. if you are thinking of buying this, do it! For its size, it didn't take up as much room as I thought. Here it is wedged between my 2 other machines
review image
on March 3, 2017
This was everything and more than I expected. Sturdy, quiet and filled with options. I paid to have it put together and the men were so profession and did a great job. Great purchase!!!
on October 26, 2016
I have had this for 2 months now. very economical, shipping was very fast. I walk about 2 to 3 miles everyday.
I did have to replace the motor at 6 weeks, It is working okay now.
on February 17, 2017
Overall a very good product. Be aware that it is huge and heavy, however. Ideally, assemble it where you plan to keep it. It doesn't fit through doors easily- certainly not with one person moving it.
on October 19, 2016
We're loving this treadmill. Putting it together took a while, but wasn't hard--just time consuming. Treadmill runs great and is exactly what we needed. The max speed is 10 MPH, which is fine for us, as we are not fast runners. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that other models might have, but the price is great and the quality is exactly what we were looking for. I recommend this model.
on May 2, 2017
We have had this Nordic Track 6.5 S Treadmill for 2 weeks now. We love it! We use it daily and between my husband and I we put on about 7 miles a day and it's only been 2 weeks but it's holding up nice. No weird noises or shaking coming from the treadmill. The monitor is very bright and the programs installed are just fine. Nothing fancy. The speed goes up to 10 mph. We use it for walking and light jogging so this is perfect for us. Gym quality for an amazing price. We're so glad we purchased this.
on May 13, 2017
There was one tiny screw missing for a wire grounding so it wasn't a big deal (since the screw is super tiny and had a substitute screw that didn't fit as well but you could put tape around it so it wouldn't fall out for the grounding - I may use my warranty soon to ask if they can look at that part), but this product is extremely well made: the usability is super easy with the button options and monitoring tools (love the space it saves because you can push up the tred for more floor space) and the assembly is very easy with the organize instructions and pictures and organized packaged tools. Running on it is smooth and doesn't hurt the floor.
on January 14, 2017
Purchased the assembly too. Joseph and Alessio helped to put on the treadmill. It was great and fast!
review image
on May 10, 2017
I am 116 pound 5'2 woman, on level 1 and 2 it goes extremely slow and with difficulty, but I dont care because that not the speed i want, on level 3.3 it goes extremely fast for my walking pace, i cannot even imagine on level 4 and above. I have the machine in my room so it take a lot of space as its a little bulky. If you have carpet, you need to buy a mat to protect your carpet. Overall I am very happy that i dont have to deal with the gym's music, gyms' tv channels and gym's people talking on the cellphone next to me and sweating and smelling bad. I used the 12 month payment from Amazon which is around $60 per month.

The guys that transported the machine to my home where nice enough to put the super heavy machine in my second floor master bedroom!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.