Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2015
Fit my Nordictrack E5 si.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 9, 2014
Good quality for a good price.
A longer cord would be nice. It plugs into the back of the monitor (inside the battery compartment) which is about 4 feet off the ground. By the time you plug it in and it reaches the floor, there's only a few feet to reach an outlet. I guess it's fine if you have it facing a wall directly in front of an outlet. Otherwise, an extension cord is needed.
Still a great deal though because it costs about the same as two sets of batteries, which didn't last very long in our Nordic Track.
on April 27, 2015
Looks exactly like the one that came with our elliptical which is great because we had to return it! After breaking the original, this one was a lucky find.
on August 5, 2014
I had lost the power cord for my Elliptical trainer. I knew ordering through the Nordic track company would be a hassle and probably cost a lot. I decided to look on Amazon and found this Adapter. It Works great. You wouldn't know it did not come with the machine. Very Fast shipping! It was a great find and I would recommend it to anyone. So glad I decided to look on Amazon.
on December 9, 2016
Works with the NordicTrack stationary bike
on March 9, 2016
Perfect fit for NordicTrack E5.5! Works great in the outlet. Stays in place and does its job.
on January 7, 2015
I recently purchased an NordicTrack ACT elliptical and the previous owners couldn't find the power cord. The cord works perfectly for my machine and cheaper than the cord was from the manufacturer.
on June 10, 2015
I waited for three months before I gave this review. And it has not let me down...The price is right, it is sturdy and well built, and does what I wanted it to do. It does not get over heated, as a matter of fact it doesn't get hot at all. great buy.
on September 28, 2016
Works great Bought this one to replace the one on our Nordic Trac Recumbent bike that was accidentally broken
on November 15, 2017