Norestar Mushroom Anchor, Vinyl Coated, for Small Boats Including Canoes, Kayaks, Dinghies, etc.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works well for small boats, mooring buoys, and racing buoys
- Constructed of cast iron one piece, easy to stow
- Vinyl coated for hull protection
- Effective in silt, mud, and other soft bottoms
- Raised lip to ensure a good hold
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Go-to Small Boat Anchor
Cast Iron Mushroom-style anchors are great for small boats anchoring in silt or mud bottoms. You can also use them to secure marker or racing buoys. These anchors bury themselves in mud or silt to achieve maximum holding power.
This Mushroom Anchor is solid and durable. It includes a vinyl finish which provides protection for both the anchor and your boat hull. Easy to set, easy to haul, portable, this is an anchor you can just grab and go!
Norestar Mushroom Anchor, Vinyl Coated, For Small Boats
WEIGHT 8 LBS: For boats up to 10'
WEIGHT 10 LBS: For boats up to 12'
WEIGHT 15 LBS: For boats up to 16'
Coated with tough vinyl to protect the anchor and your hull
Deploy as a boat anchor or marker buoy anchor
Variety of Sizes
Choose the best size for you boat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.1 x 7.5 x 7.1 inches; 8 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 28, 2015
- Manufacturer : Norestar
- ASIN : B019WVLBNW
Best Sellers Rank:
#781,439 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #735 in Boat Anchors
- Customer Reviews: