- File Size: 1886 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Plutoid Press (November 12, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BR36NT6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #933,038 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Norik and His Daughter (Callisto Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This extremely short story is 30 years in the future when his daughter Viki is all grown up. Still single. The premise of this story is based on Vicki and her actions because she felt wronged by her father. Her father wasn't there when she was little. Her father is to blame for someone she loved dying. Everything is about her, how wronged she is and how selfish she is. Her nickname Fiesty Princess explains her perfectly.
So Vicki's actions have a huge impact on her father. Because of her he knows in advance he will experience loss and can't do a thing about it. He can't change the past, it must play out. But it's carried a set farther and due to his honor and word he is now tied into a relationship. Yes he had years to consider it and maybe by that time he was ready for a change but all this happened because of his daughter's selfishness and immaturity. That to me is hard to think about and handle. She never even apologized or took the time to talk to him. She had 3 months and wasted it.
While this story hits on the consequences of our actions. . . .With the twist and outcome, no not interested in reading any more on this series. Even if Norik is happy in his second mate and resulting children, the way it all came about is just wrong. There's something seriously wrong with Vicki and I don't expect a characterization like that when her parents had such high ideals and honor. The apple fell far from that tree. -- Dan's Wife
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Exploration
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel