Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on September 4, 2017
HUGE book of Rockwell's prints that we enjoy immensely! I love his work but don't have anything hanging on my walls by him. Instead, I keep this book of his artwork in our family room on a table so we can open it up anytime we feel like enjoying some nostalgia and reading about his life and the times in which he lived. This is more than an art picture book. It is filled with history and anecdotes about Rockwell's family life.
on January 15, 2013
I have to say at the outset that I bought this book by mistake. I have a large, cocktail table-sized, cloth hard-bound compendium of Rockwell illustrations and was looking for a second copy to give to family. I didn't realize when I ordered it that this product was a 'tiny' version. For what it is, however, it is excellent; my wife loves it and looks through it often. It's a good guide for someone looking for a handy but inexpensive Rockwell reference in their library.
on April 13, 2013
The plates of Rockwell's drawings (several of which are huge pull-outs) have spellbound me and many friends. No artist consistently moves me to tears more than Norman Rockwell, and this is the very best book I have encountered of his work. Many years ago I wanted to give this book as a gift, but couldn't find it. I gave a smaller book of Rockwell's works and it provided great joy to its recipients. But THIS is the one I really wanted to gift.
on November 8, 2016
Everything was fine.
on July 7, 2016
LOVE THIS ART BOOK.
on February 27, 2014
Can't say enough about this book ! One of America greatest artist and this book has all of his best work !
on January 11, 2016
As expected
on March 13, 2015
It is just what I was looking for!
on December 8, 2013
This book is HUGE...and heavy. That's actually one of my favorite things about it. I grew up with framed prints of Norman Rockwell's art displayed in my parents' home, and holding this book on my lap makes me feel like a kid again (a very small kid holding a large book). This feeling works well alongside the almost "pop-up book" style where pages fold out to display large panoramic scenes, as well as prints that appear as if they've been taped into the book like a scrapbook. It actually adds a bit to the experience as if paging through the book like a curious child who stumbled upon an archive. We bought this book for our 2nd son whose middle name is "Rockwell" (after Norman, Porter and Sam) despite the fact that it will be a few years before we'll feel like we can show it to him without risking damage to the book.
on March 18, 2013