Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.76 shipping
Norpro Large Garlic Baker
|Price:||$15.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from terra cotta with an attractive garlic-shaped handle
- Base is 5-1/2 inches wide
- Lid includes steam vent
- Will accommodate several medium to large heads of garlic
- Oven- and microwave-safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2)Peel garlic. You can use one of these: The Ultimate Garlic Peeler or buy it from the store already peeled. Costco sells large bags of peeled garlic. Do not buy garlic in jars that is preserved in oil or water or pre-diced. It is a sin to purchase garlic this way.
3) Take peeled selected amount of garlic and place whole cloves in oven-safe dish.
4) Coat garlic with olive oil. Don't be skimpy on your oil and be sure to coat the side of the dish. The garlic should not be swimming in oil but neither should they be dry. Toss oiled garlic with salt and pepper. Cover dish with foil.
5) Place dish in oven for 30 - 45 minutes. Cooking time will depend on amount of garlic and individual ovens. Be sure to toss garlic mid-way through baking and more frequently as it becomes soft to avoid burning. At end of cooking, cloves should be soft and smushy and golden yellow-light brown. If you care to make a smooth spread, use a potato masher to mash the soft garlic.
There you have it. With this process, you can make a ready-to-eat garlic spread. You don't have to squeeze the garlic out of the skin.Read more ›
Roasted garlic in the microwave = ready in 2-3 minutes (using 2 bulbs)
In the conventional oven = 45 minutes minimuim
The box also doesn't say whether it's dishwasher safe - but I've washed it in the dishwasher many times already and it's fine. It didn't break, crack, or pit - so I think it is dishwasher safe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cooks garlic perfectly. We like to fix up a head of garlic and slather it on crusty bread by itself - YUM!Published 18 days ago by nclinnea
I really like this garlic baker. It does its job and it hold A LOT of garlic. Good for those garlic lovers.Published 5 months ago by Stef
Generous enough in size to hold several bulbs. Perfect as a gift. I purchased this for my sister for Christmas and she was thrilled with it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Shilo Gunnells
This was smaller than I imagined. Just barely held 3 bulbs of garlic. Had just the same results using foil. Great for presentationPublished 5 months ago by Monkiekittie
This is a great gadget for roasting and storing garlic. I leave my fresh garlic in it on the counter, and if i want to roast garlic, i use this. Read morePublished 6 months ago by jangona
Great item for baking garlic, ad attractive. friends love it. would recommend. adds a bit of flair to your kitchenPublished 7 months ago by La