Norpro Battery Operated Sifter
|Price:||$12.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacity, 5 cups/40 ounces
- Stainless steel mesh screen
- Perfect sifter for those who have trouble turning a crank or squeezing a handle
- Food safe-BPA free material
- Requires one C battery, not included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Norpro Battery Operated Sifter
Bellemain Stainless Steel 3 Cup Flour Sifter B00XIIHKFO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kitchen Outfitters Inc.||Perella's||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Tin|
The perfect sifter for those who have trouble turning a crank or squeezing a handle. This has a capacity of 5 cups / 40-ounces. Requires one C battery, which is not included.This is BPA free.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Battery Operated. This is really a pro & con. But, if it were electric - I wouldn't need to worry as much about going to use it, and the battery being worn down (and I don't have a spare on hand), etc.
2. You'll need to be careful about only filling the sifter approximately 1/2 way. Otherwise, it's too heavy for the weak motor.
1. Battery Operated! It has saved my hands/wrists. I have carpul tunnel in both hands, and sifting used to be such a chore - very painful at times. With this device, there are no more worries.
2. Once it does get to the level at which the battery can handle it (about 1/2 way, or a little more perhaps)- it sifts very quickly - even with the motor being fairly weak.
I would highly recommend this product. It's helped me tremendously.