Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue
Package Quantity: 1|Size: 10.5in/26.5cm|Change

on April 6, 2016
Ordered 3 different ones. The Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue is the most flexible of the 3 and is great for light liquids and cleaning those bottles and cans! The Good Cook Clear Handle Spatula with Silicone Bottle Head works great on liquid cleanings and is more flexible than the HIC Essential Heat-Resistant Flexible Nonstick Silicone Slim Spatula, Blueberry but I like the HIC for heavier substances.

Update: This is so excellent! I opted I was using mine often enough wanted an Extra rest of my family should enjoy this one too!
on May 19, 2016
I finally put my silicone spatula to use that my husband bought me for Christmas and it snapped in half from where the silicone and they handled are held together. Didn't apply any pressure. Very disappointed.
3 helpful votes
on May 7, 2017
The tip comes off the handle too easily so it gets stuck in whatever you are mixing and then you have to reach your hand in to pull it out.
on September 3, 2015
Perfect for scraping the sides of a Vitamix, particularly when the contents are not too dense. Being flexible, it even gets under the blades, where nothing else does. Mine has gone missing and I am totally frustrated - turns out I'm lost without it! Buying 2 this time, just to be safe.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 24, 2017
I love my skinny spatula. It scrapes clean my mayo jars, jam jars, peanut butter jars, and lotion bottles. It's such a handy dandy size. Highly recommend!
review image
on May 3, 2014
It's a great size for fitting into my Vitamix, but after using it only a handful of times, it broke in half. Poor design.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on March 8, 2017
Item arrived on time and in good condition.

I bought this to get every last bit of e-liquid from my beakers after mixing them up.

It seems to work well for that & so far it hasn't fallen apart.
on January 23, 2017
I love this little spatula. The tip is thin and gets into small places. I wondered why the squared off top corner and just realized it worked perfectly to get under the threaded lip of a jar so i could get all the product out. I've tossed it in the dishwasher with no problems too. I haven't tried it for icing yet, but it's very flexible so i bet it would work wonderfully.
on November 4, 2017
I was hoping to find something small enough to get left over product out my cosmetic containers. This wasn't small enough to fit into a 3oz bottle. Will return. The spaula seems sturdy and good for cooking.
on September 21, 2017
Great for baby bottle when mixing the formula. So we don't shake the bottle. Perfect size- only wish there were other colors besides blue and red. White would be great, or black :)