BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue
Package Quantity: 1|Size: 10.5in/26.5cm|Change

on April 6, 2016
Ordered 3 different ones. The Norpro 3132C Silicone Jar/Icing Spatula, Blue is the most flexible of the 3 and is great for light liquids and cleaning those bottles and cans! The Good Cook Clear Handle Spatula with Silicone Bottle Head works great on liquid cleanings and is more flexible than the HIC Essential Heat-Resistant Flexible Nonstick Silicone Slim Spatula, Blueberry but I like the HIC for heavier substances.

Update: This is so excellent! I opted I was using mine often enough wanted an Extra rest of my family should enjoy this one too!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 24, 2017
I love my skinny spatula. It scrapes clean my mayo jars, jam jars, peanut butter jars, and lotion bottles. It's such a handy dandy size. Highly recommend!
review image
on May 7, 2017
The tip comes off the handle too easily so it gets stuck in whatever you are mixing and then you have to reach your hand in to pull it out.
on September 3, 2015
Perfect for scraping the sides of a Vitamix, particularly when the contents are not too dense. Being flexible, it even gets under the blades, where nothing else does. Mine has gone missing and I am totally frustrated - turns out I'm lost without it! Buying 2 this time, just to be safe.
on March 8, 2017
Item arrived on time and in good condition.

I bought this to get every last bit of e-liquid from my beakers after mixing them up.

It seems to work well for that & so far it hasn't fallen apart.
on January 23, 2017
I love this little spatula. The tip is thin and gets into small places. I wondered why the squared off top corner and just realized it worked perfectly to get under the threaded lip of a jar so i could get all the product out. I've tossed it in the dishwasher with no problems too. I haven't tried it for icing yet, but it's very flexible so i bet it would work wonderfully.
on September 21, 2017
Great for baby bottle when mixing the formula. So we don't shake the bottle. Perfect size- only wish there were other colors besides blue and red. White would be great, or black :)
on January 5, 2017
I purchased this spatula as I saw it on a YouTube video for making my own lotions and absolutely love it. It gets the oils out of the jar when I am mixing things and is super flexible. Great addition to my new hobbies!
on April 18, 2017
I got this to use for my costco sized peanut butter jars when we get to the bottom. This is super flimsy and won't even scrape up any peanut butter. It just flops around. Super disappointed.
on October 26, 2013
Yeah, I don't know if this will really be very useful around the kitchen. I bought it thinking that it would be good for getting mayo out of the jar and for spreading, but it's extra flexible, so I don't know. Ha ha, we go through mayo so slowly that it will be quite some time before I'll know how well it will work for that purpose. Maybe for a painter who likes to paint very broad strokes . . . Or maybe for someone who actually frosts cakes . . . I really couldn't say about that . . . Cheers.